DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 4, 2022

My brain saver. Since taking Bacopa, I can recall more information, my brain is working again. In my age (67) I start notice my forgetfulness and I was concerned that I may end up with dementia ( like my mum). Shortly after I start taking Bacopa my memory improved greatly. Quality of the product is excellent, I will never stop taking it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This one has direct help to improve thinking ability and solve the sequelae of new coronary pneumonia. Compared with other brands, the ingredients are solid and the price is cheap. It is indeed a long-term use to make the mind clear. A best choice. The quality is not lost to other brands and the ingredients are quite solid.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The best brain tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. I love this supplements and take it a few times a week - for many years! Paradise Herbs is one of the best companies! With really good prices!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Basically, it works, however, currently, I don't use it before I need to concentrate or study and such but more for social occasions, which make me feel a bit more focused and free I suppose. Sometimes I did take two. I will note first taking it felt pretty weird and it might not be the best for focusing on details. Quality seems very good and I do like this brand in general. Like if you find it helpful.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I am loving this ayurvedic herb for the brain. It helps me have clarity and a relaxed thinking capacity . This brand is very clean and effective . I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Excellant for the brain health, it is in my regimin to ward off alzheimers that runs in my family. I can feel a difference since I started using it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Dosage is 1 capsule 1-2 times per day. This is vegan. No taste. Ingredient is just one - organic bacopa leaf extract. Easy to consume.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great for energy I’m in my 50s and work on my farm 5 am - till late at night I have been more focused lately to

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Really noticed a difference since taking this product. I feel more calm and after a few weeks taking it, my memory and focus has really improved

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Paradise herbs is a brand I often buy. Bacopa helps me stay focused, and this bacopa has a very strong pleasant fragrance that’s to me indicates a higher freshness and potency. Recommend!