DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have this pain on the back of my neck and shoulders that really bothers me, and have tried massaging with all kind of muscle rubs and creams with not much success. I took 2 of these capsules before bed, on an empty stomach, and the next day there was absolutely no pain anymore. I've continued to do the same every time I notice my pain come back, I take 2 capsules making sure I have an empty stomach, and the pain always goes away after a while. This also works to make my period pain go away. As soon as I have the slightest symptom I take 2 on an empty stomach and it disappears. If it's a very strong pain I'll take another 2 about an hour later and it totally works. Very glad I found this, especially with no fillers.

I had started taking another turmeric/bromelain supplement to try to stave off the inevitable genetic arthritis I was in for & also hoped it would help with my frequent headaches since headaches are also caused by inflammation. And once I stopped taking it & tried just turmeric, my headaches seemed to come back. So I decided to try this bromelain as I liked that it has other ingredients/benefits beyond just bromelain & turmeric. It definitely helps with my headaches! We'll see as the years go on if it helps arthritis. Right now I only seem to have some arthritis symptoms during the winter so it's hard to say if this is really helping yet with that or not.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Bought this to see if it can help alleviate my knee inflammation. I believe that it has some benefit because my knee no longer bothers me. The good part is that there's no distinctive taste/aftertaste and the ingredients are vegan-friendly. The dosage is just right for me as I did not experience any untoward side effects. Will buy more soon.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great Bromelain supplement! Paradise is a very trusted company for me and they produce high quality supplements. I take this for digestive support and inflammation reduction. I love that they have added complementary ingredients to support effectiveness. Veg capsules are an average size and easy to swallow. Really like this product!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Bromelain is a tried and true ingredient that has been used for ages and is naturally found in nature. It is a perfect ingredient for improving digestion and is great for keeping your digestive tract in shape. Easy to keep on hand for any time you feel you may need a little extra support with your meal. Paradise herbs never uses and fillers are flow agents which just speaks to their quality and purity.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This product has more than just Bromelian in it. It has turmeric and ginger and other ingredients. You might want to look at ingredient list before buying. Paradise is an award winning supplement company. They claim to have no fillers. There is no magnesium stearate. I take one a day with paradise herbs Quercetin. It seems to be a good combination for me. Please press like if this helped. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love this product. I have severe gastroparesis and it helps me digest my food, plus I have arthritis and it helps with the pain, but do not take if taking aspirin or heartburn Rx meds because of the Turmeric and ginger and some people can't take Turmeric or ginger if they have GERD/heartburn.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

When looking for herbal supplements Paradise is often the brand of my choice. It has great herbal mixtures of good quality without harmful ingredients. Bromelain is an effective digestive enzyme when taken with food. But I sprained my ankle and read that bromelain helps to heal it. So I take one capsule twice daily first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening always on an empty stomach. I already feel the benefit and I recommend taking it with such injuries.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I Love, Love, Love this product!!! It has Bromelain plus several other important vitamins that are super for digestion! I can tell a difference when I'm not taking it! and It doesn't have any bad fillers that I know of and I look on every label to make sure they don't have fillers you don't want because a lot of them do!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Excellent and healthy product, highly recommended, fast delivery, large and convenient packaging. Very reasonable price, no aftertaste and no smell. After a few months, you feel a great improvement in the body's functioning.

e3dc05c1-c1c3-4f80-ba60-f7f3c54cf2f1