DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Good

It works perfectly as Q10 itself, but I couldn't tolerate the sunflower lecithin in it.I never use it because of Gilbert's syndrome, but thought the amount here is too small to feel anything, yet after a while, I started to feel the discomfort. So beware of that if you have sunflower lecithin intolerance. Although I took it for approx one week I definitely started to feel the effect and highly recommend this Q10.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Been using paradise herb products for yrs now. As a Dr I know the importance of COq10 for the mitochondria of the cell. Love that they use no fillers or binders. Keep up the good work!!! Has worked wonders for me

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like the quality & purity of Paradise Vitamins. The fact that they ae whole food & organic when possible makes a big difference. Will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I have been using Paradise Herbs for a few months and I am feeling the positive effects in my body as early as 2 weeks of using their products reason why I have decided to change the brand of COQ10 that I have been using before. I am sure its a wise decision as with the other Paradise Herbs products I am currently taking this COQ10 will be as effective as their other supplements as well.

ecf3dde7-84d9-4180-90d4-1efa5fe8e72f
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Excellent, quality preparation…easy to swallow…not lots of additional ingredients…trusted brand.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have purchased Paradise products for over 15 years Superior quality no artificial ingredients

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Fast delivery and a great product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

one a day and no fillers

Posted on May 22, 2021

Nice blend. Like that it’s all natural and plant based rather than synthetic.