DK

• S
TheUrbanMonk
Posted on May 10, 2022
Authentic!

Many brands don’t use use traditionally prepared Fo-ti root, this brand does! It’s a concentration is strong enough where you don’t have to take lots of pills to be effective. I am using 2 a day, mostly for anti-aging and helping with insomnia and blood sugar. I trust Paradise brand quality, will continue to use them if they have the herbs I’m looking for, as a bonus I like that Paradise sticks to one ingredient - the herb on the label, no fillers, binders, or other unnecessary stuff!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I started by taking only 1 capsule a day, as I am cautious about allergies due to new things I start to consume. Unfortunately, I broke out in a rash several days later, and thus stopped taking it. I do not know if this Fo Ti caused the rash, & I'm not accusing it to be the culprit. If new to a herbal supplement, may I suggest that a person may wish to start by taking just 1 capsule a day, instead of 2 or 3 or even more capsules a day as stated on the bottle/container. You can thus try to ascertain if your digestive system or skin etc can tolerate it, first.

b9600939-1791-40fd-8833-620e0edcdb60

Supposed to be great for hair this particular brand. haven't been taking long enough. also great for adrenals apparently and calming sometimes. great quality paradise herbs are with no fillers. always recommend them. I love a raw vegan diet, head massage and bending over to increase circulation to my hair and head if that's what someone wants to take for.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I take this Chinese herb, he shou wu, also called fo ti, to slow down the graying of my hair. I think it helps although I do have a grandmother that didn’t go gray, so genetics may be playing a part in my case. It is usually taken for the liver. I have to say I prefer solaray fo ti although paradise herbs come highly recommended because they don’t use fillers or magnesium stearate. Press like if this review helped. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great for hair health and male performance, hard to find good quality in this product, always best to do some research and pay a little extra for the fresh product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Consistent quality and effect. This brand has the best He Shou Wu. One of my favorite tonics. Absolutely impressed. Those who tried will know what I'm talking about.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good quality product. I use it for 6+ years. Effects are minimal, but I do not want to stop using it, or to increase an amount. It ages fast and becomes hard. However, I like the taste. The price went up by 50%.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

the product is a bit pricey comparing to other brands, but it is not the raw root but comes as form of the 16:1 extract. this quality makes the difference and should give a better result.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Have not been using long, but the reasonnable dosage is what sold me on this one... 1-2 pills a day is recomended, while some companies go as far as recommending 5-6! Well priced as well.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My hair had thinned out and turned white. I don't have any bald spots just very thin. After taking the Fo-Ti, my hair filled in, and went back to gray. I even have some of my natural brown color coming in. I also noticed my fingernails are growing stronger and thicker. Doesn't work overnight. Be patient. You should see some results after a few months.