DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Love paradise brand no nasty fillers I have ordered some of their supplement before and I'm thinking of changing most of my suppliment to this brand it's genuine and they do work I started forgetting things my brain fogcame back I had to run back to get this supplement as it's helps with forgetfulness,brain fog ets it also makes me feel energetic in a happy mood I'm ordering more for my hubby and I

81627f45-b14b-4e48-b79c-2398fb09ffb0
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have Taken this Gingko with my morning coffee, alongside Alpha Lipoic Acid and Ginseng, while fasting, so it is hard to tell right away if there is an immense benefit or improvement, but I am sure it is doing it's thing. Paradise Herbs is a great brand, they don't put any fillers and nonsense in their capsules.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Take it to improve mood and ward off anxious thoughts. I take this along with Ashwagandha and the combination of the two seems to work well. I can't say for sure if it is synergy or one working better than the other. I like this brand for its pure supplements. Not as cheap as others but that's fine, I like the quality.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It is not a magic pill in my opinion but does affect mood in a positive way and clears thinking patterns. I have been taking for about 1 and half months initially 2 per day and now one a day. I think that mucuna pruriens is better though as a supplement.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Quality ingredients in this ginkgo. I like that there are not a lot of fillers. One benefit I noticed was being able to remember dreams better. Too soon to see if it will improve my energy as well but already feeling it is helping my brain and memory.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have been using this brand of Ginkgo for years to help with focus and brain function. I believe that is has helped quite a bit. I appreciate Paradise brand for their simple formulations, without added fillers and unwanted ingredients.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Bought this for someone who needs it. The user has been taking it for a few weeks but so far yet to see any immense results. May need to take more maybe to see its benefits.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I’ve been taking ginkgo long time and I’m so happy with the Result , My mind be came more clear and I can remember easily Where I put my things .

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality product. Size just is small and nice. This Ginkgo benefit to my wife. Good for Vertigo. Good for brain. Good for memory. Great improvement on energy.