DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I usually prefer to have an all around pill that has more strains of mushrooms, but I trust that Paradise Herbs makes great products. I gave this 5 stars, even though I'd prefer this to also have a bit of Chaga and other mushrooms. . Other than that, this is great. I gave this to my dad, along with Royal Jelly and Propolis. His coughing and sneezing subsided quite a bit after just one day.

I find this blend great as a rich combination of all important mushrooms. It's intensive, I just couldn't tolerate it when taking every day , but when drinking it like 1-2 times a week - is perfectly enough for me to receive the wanted result of adaptogens, take care of adrenals and support overall vitality and endurance. I can definitely see improvements after including different kinds of mushrooms from this brand into my routine.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Pure ingredients with no additives. I open the capsule and add it to smoothies. I doesn't effect the flavor. I didn't feel any noticable effect after taking these for a few weeks.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Paradise Herbs has a very good Quality because it contains NO FILLERS. The Ingredients are very complete with all important Mushrooms (except Lion's Mane). The benefits are obvious, specially to for mental clarity and inmune Support. I loveParadise Herbs supplements.

3d650d06-cf71-4f2e-a4d0-6a1314cfe3ff
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Like all Paradise Herbs, an excellent adaptogen without any fillers. and excellent quality!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Always good quality! I got this when my regular single mushroom supplement was unavailable and was happy with this as a temporary solution

Posted on May 5, 2022

Quality mushroom supplement. Great superfood for the immunity. Hope it will Help with my energy levels.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good immunity blend and super easy to take as just one a day.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It really helps me when tired, I take it most days and boosts my energy levels. A few days after I was positive with covid I felt really tired. A combo of imperial mushroom, oregano oil and quercetin/C had me back on my feet in no time.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

love this product. a natural product at a very good price. mushrooms are a great immune product and i take them most of the time.