DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Intense and effective

I’m fairly sensitive to some supplements and this was one of them. For some people they may not see a big difference but for me it was dramatic. I had a bounce in my step, more drive and enthusiasm but it was almost too much and like I had to go out walking to burn the energy. I haven’t experimented with it much but I think it would be useful on days where I really have a lot to do and can handle to extra energy, which at times felt like too much. I’ve experienced that with a couple other things as well, like dragon herb’s will power, which may have the same ingredient. You might not want to take it if you have high blood pressure though if you are sensitive to stuff. Everyone’s body is different but this definitely has an effect soon after I take it, it is not one you have to take for awhile to see an effect. I also like and trust this brand.

I take this with my morning hot drink, and really seem to have more active days and sounder sleep. I can sleep well at night after taking another capsule with dinner, but as any adaptogen, the effect can be more energising to some and more calming to others - know thyself. That's for the short-term benefits. But longer term, it is know as a longevity herb , and I did feel my body more youthful and resilient, experiencing much better regeneration while taking this herb regularly - hence a new order after a couple of years off it. I have been privy to some accumulating anecdotal evidence of favourable outcomes when using this herb along with a couple others when battling a serious health issue (which I won't name as my review would be suppressed), so I'm back on it for a couple of cycles per year to, read between the lines, reduce my 'risk' and, overall, enhance my quality of life and ageing trajectory in the long term.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Quick delivery, product in great condition, great value for money. This is one of my go to daily supplements. No after taste. Started taking this after listening to some info about its benefits on the ATP science project podcast- might be an interesting listen if you’re considering taking this.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is my second bottle of Jiaogulan. I always do independent research before taking a new supplement. It is known in China as "Poor Man's Ginseng" At age 75, I have noticed that my occasional fatigue days are gone. It definitely gives me energy. I can go all day and do what have to do and still wind down and relax and sleep well. I believe that Paradise brand is good quality.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Gynostemma (also called jiaogulan) has a long history of use in herbal medicine, where it is nicknamed the “immortality herb.” It is also called “poor man’s ginseng” due to providing similar benefits and costing less when compared to Panax (Asian) ginseng. Although gynostemma and ginseng are unrelated, both contain similar beneficial compounds called ginsenosides that are not found in other plants. Additionally, gynostemma produces another type of potentially beneficial compounds called gypenosides that may also benefit the immune system, promote high energy levels, and provide cellular protection. My sleep has definitely improved and these capsules have a very calming effect. The taste is also grat. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Jiaogulan performs an antioxidant action: in fact, it increases the level of those substances that protect us against the harmful effects of free radicals. This plant therefore slows down the aging process of cells. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and also has a tonic-energizing effect. At the same time, it is beneficial for the nervous system, as it creates a soothing effect in case of anxiety and irritability. It also helps improve cognitive abilities and memory. And that's enough to ensure that it integrates periodically.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Gynostemma (also called jiaogulan) has a long history of use in herbal medicine, where it is nicknamed the “immortality herb.” It is also called “poor man’s ginseng” due to providing similar benefits and costing less when compared to Panax (Asian) ginseng. Gives a lot of energy but doesn't make you jittery like caffeine, also doesn't have a caffeine crash. Improves memory, calms me down and seems to have antidepressant like properties it certainly gives me a mood boost.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I really think this is doing good for me. I take it every morning. Gives me energy all day and I feel so much better.

a3fd3e91-8f01-431f-9c9a-9c73edb7a1f3
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking jiaogulan for my immune system. I have been taking it for a few years specifically this product. When I don't take it for a while, I feel a bit low. Also, it was recommended by my acupuncturist.