DK

Based on 1,088 Ratings
PurplePegasus
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
6,685
Wildcrafted, well worth the price!

I find paradise herbs to be of excellent quality. No organic logo but the label mentions their products to be either wildcrafted or cultivated without pesticides. I used this before. It is excellent. This is phase 2 of a liver detox. First detox (lemon water before breakfast and/or dandelion greens or pills) and several days later start on this. Starting milk thistle without detoxing a fatty liver can cause very unpleasant symptoms. (You cannot regenerate a liver that has fat all over: first detox and remove the fat, which the aforementioned is the best, natural way.) Hope this helps you decide. If so, kindly use the hand up to let me know. Thanks.

Milk thistle is a must for me. I only use brands with no fillers. Previously used a more expensive brand but found this while searching for an effective but less expensive alternative. Seems to be as effective and have had no allergic reactions. I believe this is good quality and have repurchased several times. Thank you for making a good supplement at an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My SGOT, SGPT, Gamma GT are slightly high 2 years ago, but are normal in recent medical check up. I consumed many bottles of Paradise Herbs Milk Thistle and alternate one time with different brand.

c4d8be2f-1135-4d54-ac10-641a94a62387
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My first time buying milk thistle capsules and I must say these are perfectly sized capsules, easy to swallow, and high quality with no filler ingredients. I bought these to just be a little health assist for times of social drinking and eating. Just make sure to take these with a little bit of food as they can cause nausea on an empty stomach. Personally found them to help lessen the dense feeling from greasy food and/or alcohol.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Milk thistle supplements are really good for the liver. There are cheaper products out there but I like this one because Paradise Herbs supplements are pure without fillers. At 250 grams, it's a good size, but you could double it without any issue if you have concerns about your liver.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I choose this milk thristle supplement because of its clean ingredients! No taste whatsoever, I benefit from milk thistle because it supports my liver and its detox function. I find the quality of this one top, because of high potency and no additives. The size of the capsules is little (compared with the previous milk thistle I used to take, same potency)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Paradise Herbs Milk Thistle has been a life-saver for me, literally. Relieves my genetic roll-of-the-dice liver issues and liver pain. I have taken this product for five years and have never been disappointed. I consider it to be in my top-5 herbal must-have supplements.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good quality milk thistle which I've been taking for years. There are no fillers at all, the capsule is small and very easy to swallow, and it has an 80% content of silymarin. I'd prefer it if it was organic, and if it was packaged in a glass bottle.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022