DK
Based on 1,105 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,105 Ratings
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The ingredients and composition of these perhaps large capsules are excellent. These superfoods provide antioxidant and other health benefits. Basically, these are the capsule version of the same product sold in powder form. Good mix for people who like energy drinks but capsules work better for those who simply want the benefit and improvement without dealing with the taste of powdered dry greens. I only take 1 or 2 per day along with my basic multivitamins or B complex tabs (with food and plenty of plain water), and I feel that is sufficient for basic maintenance purposes. Taking 8 caps per day is a bit much unless you feel you really need it. Yes, they are on the expensive side but you are really paying for the convenience of taking the ORAC powder in capsule form.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

These are great quality and very convenient for travel. They give me energy and I feel different when I don’t consume them. They also contain ingredients like adaptogens so I don’t take other adaptogens when I take these. You don’t taste anything cause it’s in capsule form and it’s great that it’s vegan.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I use both their greens powder and their greens capsules. This option is a convenient way to get all your necessary nutrients while you are on the go. It is a staple in my routine to keep me feeling healthy. It’s packed full of superfoods and ingredients to keep your immune system and body running at optimal. Always notice an improvement in my overall health when k am consistent with my greens.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

A chic composition, so many types of greens will definitely not be able to be used in your natural diet. If you pour out of the capsule, then the taste is tolerable, not nasty. You can drink either way. Many do not know about the benefits of such vitamins, so I recommend them to all my relatives. They energize, the gastrointestinal tract normalizes, someone even says that sleep improves. In general, if in doubt to take it or not, then definitely TAKE

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I bought it for my husband to try. He had bad migraines usually once a week. After he finished third bottle, now he has it probably once a month and very mild. Don’t always except to see results after one bottle. With natural ingredients takes longer to clean up your body.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I purchased this for myself and my 18 year old sister. We read that we needed more of these vegetables than we were eating, so we added these tablets. We both feel wonderful... Great product.. This will be a monthly purchase for us... click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I like this product but I wish they were a little more descriptive on exactly which greens and adaptogens are in it. I have my favorite detox greens and certain mushrooms are good for certain conditions, so more info would be helpful. It's a good cover your bases product and the price is right, so I recommend.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The pills are good itself. Just iherb keep increasing the price up by weeks. 3 weeks ago I paid £13 after 3 weeks price go up to £22

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I felt a significant improvement after 2 months of taking it. Does not irritate the stomach, excellent quality. They obviously chose the ingredients well. I am happy with the choice. I will certainly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances, superfood. I like the packaging of the product.