DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 14, 2022

Excellent product, one of my favorite green juice powder, doesn’t taste very good but has all of the nutrients I’m looking for and it’s low calorie

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love this powder. I use the packets when we travel and the tub when we are home for our smoothies. Great ingredients.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Solid ingredient list and it tastes great in shakes. Easy way for increasing nutrient density in your diet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love my greens!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Gopd on the go, however tastes awful

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted on Jun 3, 2011

I think buying this product with the individual packets is a good way to try the product before buying a large canister of it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to drink it. But I am down to my last 3-4 packets and I just ordered one of the bigger ones. I won't say the taste is great but it is tolerable. I put it in about 8 oz of apple juice (the best) or orange juice and I drink it within a few swallows. I put it in a smoothy once but it overpowered the taste of it. I don't always eat enough veggies so I am glad to be able to get some of their nutrients through this product.

Posted on Nov 12, 2008

I was buying the large container, but find the packets are way more convenient for travel, and are pre-measured, which make it faster. I also think it is more sanitary so my hand doesn't have to grab the scooper and scoop out the stuff each day. I love them!

Posted on Apr 19, 2011

Orac energy greens are the best all in one greens supplement you can find, i looked at 20 plus different products , and orac energy greens takes the cake. I am energized all day long and feel great. plus its mostly organic ingredients, which have 10 - 20 times more nutritional value than conventional.

Posted on Apr 19, 2010

In the past I was using a very good green drink in terms of nutrition, convienence and ease of use. There were two MAJOR drawbacks, the taste brought to mind a dirty fish tank-thanks to the blue/green algae and was horribly gritty. I'd use just enough water for four swallows, my max before gagging, and would toss it down in a hurry. There are two advantages for me with the product, it's easy to swallow-literally, and it has the highest ORAC value of anything I've found. Two birds with one stone, and blue-green algae caps are always an option. I started with the individual packets to try it out-an easy way to carry with and share with others. I'll be ordering the giant economy size next.