DK

Based on 1,824 Ratings
1,115
Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Great sweetener-free protein+

One of the only protein mixes without any sweeteners whatsoever. Made from pea protein with a comprehensive array of greens added. Taste takes getting used to, but within a week I was used to it. I find it mixes best with lukewarm water / milk. I use 1/2 hemp milk and 1/2 water, and actually have it with my gluten free cereal each morning. Perfect if you need/want to avoid sweeteners.

12054377-4c97-47de-b221-ac593b2e6a5d
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

my new found love! this supplement is all I wished for, natural ingredient packed with quality vitamins and greens, including protein makes my days that much healthier! box size isn't too big as the rest of the protein packs, easy to store. it does taste like a lot of greens, hence I throw it my green shakes with som honey and ginger to improve the taste and enjoy every sip 🚀🔥👌

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Out of all the protein drinks on the market, this is my favorite. It is as pure in ingredients as you can find anywhere else. Pea protein is the best vegan protein and this particular brand is my preferred over other Pea Protein brands. Taste is good without all that artificial flavorings of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. I prefer vegetables to taste like vegetables. It gives me energy and clears the system. All good things. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been buying this product at my organic health food store, but they have not been able to get it. I decided to look it up on I Herb's website and found that I could get as many as I want!!! I use this smoothie powder every morning and feel confident that I have full filled all of my nutritional needs for the day and if I don't eat so great the rest of the day, I am OK!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I use this in my superfood smoothies as an addition to my general diet, because I can't eat this many greens and healthy foods in one day. The amount and quality of these ingredients are excellent, in my opinion. Especially on days when I know I can't eat right, or after a workout, I put this in my smoothie and then I know I have covered the "healthy basics" in my diet for the day.

I love that this protein shake has no added sugar and no artificial sugar. It’s packed with everything I need to start my day off healthy. I blend with apple or orange juice and though the taste is “green” I find i really like. No overly grassy. Keeps me full too until my next meal. Will continue to buy

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a good protein powder. I like the added benefits of the green ingredients and feel like I am getting more bang for the buck. I would probably like it better with the vanilla flavor even though this is suppose to be unflavored, you do get a bit of the green taste. I have been adding vanilla to my smoothies to help.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022