DK

4.6
lyzolda
Posted on May 19, 2022
Корисний екстракт у великій концентрації в 100 мг

Resveratrol is a polyphenol naturally found in the skin of red grapes, certain berries, and other plants. Recent research has shown that Resveratrol can help to support healthy cardiovascular function. Resveratrol is best known for its cellular anti-aging properties, as well as for its ability to promote a healthy response to normal biological stress. To complement the activities of Trans-Resveratrol, this product includes proanthocyanidins (OPCs) from grape seed extract and catechins from green tea extract.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! This is my second experience with brand Paradise Herbs and up to now is possitive. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. I have tried resveratrol from different brand, but i was not able to take it due to side effects. Fortunately, with this product I do not feel any side effects. I like the amout of tablets in the package, so that I do not have to order so often.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good quality product. I use it to strengthen my immune system and for endometriosis. This company is trustworthy. The capsules are quite small and brown , very easy to swallow. No taste or smell. Doesn't give me any side effects. Resveratrol works for many different conditions, such as dancer, endometriosis and some other inflammation -related conditions.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I was taking Resveratrol because Stephen Buhner recommended it in his protocol. I felt it was too strong for me so I had to go back to Japanese Knotweed powder which is a more manageable amount for me (mixed with water and flavored with a teaspoon of lemon uice). But this pill of the isolated resveratrol might be more preferred for some.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! This is my first experience with brand Paradise Herbs and up to now is possitive. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. I have tried resveratrol from different brand, but i was not able to take it due to side effects. Fortunately, with this product I do not feel any side effects.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Not a result that one can see short term, but it is supposed to reduce aging. I have been taking this for over ten years and people say that I do not look my age. Part of a program of being healthy, diet and exercise.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

a great product that I have been using for the last 2 years. when my local store ran out of stock and it became months I went online to iHerb. very easy to order and was shipped instantly and arrived surprisingly within a few days! very professional! thank you!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality product. I use it everyday and it see ms to help my general wellbeing, give me more energy. I have endometriosis and my body tends to have inflammations,so resveratrol helps to keep it under control.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Definitely feel the effect, I was choosing between the whole amount of bought herbs what to leave on an ongoing basis, and resveratrol will be one of those to build up a core for immune and health support.