DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Today, St. John’s wort is used to improve symptoms of depression, anxiety, OCD, menopause and PMS. It also helps to soothe skin irritations, may help to fight cancer and supports smoking cessation.The standard dose for St. John’s wort is 300 milligrams, three times daily. Keep in mind, it takes several weeks to feel the benefits of this herb, so you’ll need to be patient.Do not take more than the standard dose without consulting with your healthcare professional first. And if you are taking any medications, seek advice from your doctor before using St. John’s wort

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great quality with no harmful OTHER INGREDIENTS! I use St-John's Worth for nerves, relaxation and tendons related issues. It is really giving me results. Of course, it helps my sleep since it soothes my nerves and by doing so, help my mood - serotonin level in the brain. This is a fantastic plant that should not be ignored.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My husband takes this daily to improve mood and serotonin levels. It also helps him sleep well. He's tried several different brands, but has found this one is high quality. the positive benefit of taking this product really makes a difference for him.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It's a tricky supplement because of the risk of interaction with medications. If you start a new med you need to stop this supplement, so it's hard to commit to it in the long term. Can increase heart rate.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Paradise Herbs is one of my favorite brands of supplements. Good quality and no fillers.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I purchased it for my mother who’s been dealing with mild stress. We will see if it will be any help.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

A great product. Not finding an adverse effects. Finding the results satisfying for the intended effect.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It is great. I feel the benefit after 3 months I highly recommend it

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.