DK

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

When looking for a hair/skin product I had a problem as most of them had extreme dosages of biotin and sometimes other vitamins. I don't want to take them as I'm not a horse. So I was glad to find Vital treasures as it contains only the natural ingredients in a normal amount. Only this fact is a plus. As for the product - had no problems with it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I took it for many years, and all was fine with my hair, so I stop to take it. for 2-3 month it was OK, but after my hair start falling badly, I realize my hair want vital treasure and fo-ti to be strong again.So I bought 10 bottles of each and start to drink it 3 times per day, after 3 days my hair stop to fall and get happy again. Conclusion; I''ll take it till the rest of my life,I am 68

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I buy this because of the Amla in the formula which I have found (separately) reduces my tongue and jaw trembling due to my Parkinson's. (A trial and error process.) If the other herbs are doing anything, I don't know...

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I purchased this about 3 weeks and I’m quite surprised to be seeing results from this supplement with regard to my skin appearance and hair growing! But that could be due to the quality of ingredients in it! I be purchasing this again!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I'm using this product for helping me with hair loss. I have been using it for about 4 months and I believe it is helping me greatly in strengthening my hair with it's particular ingredients. I have noticed a difference and my hair loss has significantly reduced.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I am halfway through my first bottle. Don't notice a difference yet, but maybe it is too soon. Must say I am looking forward to a beneficial change, as being locked in for 2 years has left me drained in all respects.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I bought this for my daugther thin hair and I decided to take to get health nails. We had it for a month and I can see some improvements. I'll order more to keep going for more 2 or 3 months and see the improvements.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

This is a repeat purchase. I've been taking this for the past 3 years and it seems to work. I can't say for sure it's just this product that's helping with my hair growth as I also use hair tonics. Anyway, the combination of this Vital Treasures and my hair tonics have definitely helped with denser hair growth at my balding patch near the top of my scalp so I'll continue to maintain this routine.