DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Doesn't clump, tasty even without salt or added sugar

I use this to add flavour and extra protein to my morning coffee/ bland-tasting protein drinks and it works well for this purpose. I don't find myself missing the salt or added sugar that came with the previous favourite brand (with "Fit" in the name). This powder mixes very well into my drinks (only tried warm/hot liquids, which is usually a more difficult temperature) with no clumps. I enjoy that they don't purposely remove the fat from this version as peanuts have good (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated) fats and I don't avoid healthy fats in my diet. Love the jumbo packaging size as I go through these quickly, and I feel a little less guilty because it uses less plastic than buying many tiny jars.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this stuff . I love peanut butter and this can be peanut butter if you just add water and it’s tastes awesome . It’s healthier ingredient for high protein snacks and overnight oats ! And this one is good value compared to the size you buy in stores . Would buy again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I am a big fan of the ingredients - having no salt and no added sugar. It’s really great for both myself and my baby. I used this to test for a peanut allergy without worrying about the consistency of peanut butter. I am a frequent buyer of this product and when I saw there was a larger size I immediately bought one for us. I use it daily for smoothies myself, and I use it for my baby for the easy plant protein. The quality and the natural taste makes this product an easy yes from me.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Love it, its just peanuts no nasties and an easy way to add extra protein to your diet Dissolves easily and tastes yum! The quality is excellent and i consume it daily after my gym session .Definitely impressed with PB2 foods will buy again and 2lbs is a nice size so it stays fresh

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Definitely not the best taste in terms of peanut butter, but quite tasty, and a good substitution of peanut butter. And it is easy to use and easy to make. You can make it into peanut butter and spread it on toasts or you can drink it as protein shake after workout. It is plant base. It is in good quality and the package is good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Delivered promptly. Another No sugar added product which is great! And in larger quantity so I do not have to keep buying small bottles all the time! 👍🏻

Good quality plant based ingredients, taste, size, packaging & composition, frequency of use as much as u want, recipe : serving size 2 tbsp, good for diet & benefits, great for workout lifestyle goals

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
2,707

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a really delicious plant based protein powder. I put it in my oatmeal and it keeps me satisfied all morning. Mixes well, no clumping. The peanut butter taste comes through with the benefit of not having the fat from regular peanut butter.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

i love this powder. it’s so versatile but just not sweet like if you were to eat pb2 on it’s own. but i love all the protein on one scoop