DK
Based on 1,131 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,131 Ratings
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

We've been getting the non-sweetened peanut butter and got the bee's knees as a gift for our neighbor. They liked how natural this peanut butter tasted and have been using it not just for toast, but also as replacement for crushed peanuts in other recipes. In general, PB&Co's peanut butters come in perfect sizes and with the option to subscribe, it's become so much easier to have a constant supply of peanut butter at home.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This peanut butter is a firm favourite in my family for its taste, it’s superb quality of ingredients . We use it on bread, to cook into sauces, or just to eat with a spoon. The size is good enough to last us a couple of weeks. I personally like that it’s got good ingredients and helps my diet much

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I enjoy all the products from this company, excellent quality and delicious! This variety is for people who like their peanut butter really sweet. Creamy, sweet and delicious

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I’ve been wanting to try this butter for a long time! There’s sugar inside, but in a little amount there’s no harm

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Look the quality, ingredients and the taste. Good size and package for its price but a tad too expensive without any promotion. Difficult to find this in Singapore hence have to buy it on iherb.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Delicious peanut butter.. It is a bit sweet and you can taste light flavor of honey. Quite creamy texture. Definitely not the healthy option out there, but I love it as snack to kick some energy in. I spread it on toast, add to smoothie after work out or add to my oatmeal. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

00626d2a-cc87-455f-bab1-28ab8d5cc075
a317f14f-07ed-4dde-a3fa-500024fd4980
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

My favourite peanut butter brand. The quality, ingredients and taste are amazing.