DK

4.7
Based on 7,322 Ratings
5,873
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I'm addicted to peanut butter, addicted and confessing. There is not too much to say, wholeness is not a bad word. Buy and enjoy the moment, and then another moment and another moment will come because it's just perfect and addictive. I also bought their chocolate which is also perfect! What's good is that it's both vegan and gluten free so it's basically suitable for everyone! Please like my review if it helped you :)

e3697e71-73db-44f3-acfb-db279049c63c
0fbbf880-b8a2-4a81-96b1-42254fa8e881
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,388

i'm addicted to peanut butter, addicted and confessing. There is not too much to say, wholeness is not a bad word. Buy and enjoy the moment, and then another moment and another moment will come because it's just perfect and addictive. I also bought their chocolate which is also perfect!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

quality is one of the best i like the ingredient taste is also the best my son use it in every bread he eat size is awsome package is goood it is also good for serving to visitors good recipe have a good benefits to our body frequency is very nice

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The most delicious peanut butter I have ever tasted. It is very sweet, you can taste light flavor of white chocolate and its soooo creamy. Definitely not the healthy option out there, but I love it as snack to kick some energy in. I spread it on toast, add to smoothie after work out or add to my oatmeal. It is a treat.. I have bought countless packages and not planning to quit. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The first taste was wow, very tasty, I hope it's healthy enough like the dark chocolate spread I usually buy. seems to have the same amount of calories as the dark chocolate spread with a tiny bit more carbs. I do like a lot that Peanuts is the main ingredient of it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The most delicious peanut butter I've ever tasted! Nice texture and very addictive flavor. I use it on toast, in smoothies, or in my morning oatmeal. This is not the healthiest option of peanut butter for a healthy diet, but for a sweet treat it's perfect! The size is good at a reasonable price. Recommend!

Posted on May 19, 2022

gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This has been become a regular part of my peanut butter rotation. A spoonful is great when you want something to please your sweet tooth or tide you over until your next meal. White chocolate and peanut butter pair so well together; I'm not always a fan of white chocolate, but it's soo good in this. It is sweetened. This is quite different from the other chocolate peanut butter they offer; I find myself reaching for this one more.