DK

1,475
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,922

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I have tried many peanut butter brands and this by far is the best brand of peanut butter I have found. I like the consistency of the spread and the taste is exceptional. I have tried other peanut butters from this company, the first one I tried is the White Chocolate Wonderful, with the smooth sweet taste of white chocolate. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and like only the best. My go to favorite combination is the Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator and St. Dalfour fruit spreads, so yummy and delicious! Highly recommend! 5 stars

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

It’s a top quality product, with amazing taste, and I use it for curries and smoothies, I like this product fir it’s versatility and the natural ingredients used in manufacturing the size is enough to last is a couple of weeks. And the price of this product is reasonable .

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I having been ordering this brand of peanut butter in large amount for stocking up. The product is made with high quality ingredients. One can taste the real flavor of peanut with smooth spread onto white bread. Most of the peanut butter sold on market are sticky and dry but not this one. This brand offers a wide range of flavors for customers to choose from which makes it so outstanding from other brands of peanut butter.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

the quality of this peanut butter is good it tastes amazing too I use it on bread the size and packaging is nice as well. can serve it on toast or other bread as well can include in the diet the ingredients are good as well will be getting it frequently can you other recipes to benefit the way you like it

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Without a doubt the best peanut butter in the world! And at a reasonable price. Who doesn't love peanut butter that is wonderfully tasty, smooth and tender? Well, will never replace this butter with any other peanut butter. A teaspoon in the morning in a banana and papaya smoothie and a teaspoon full in the evening as a dessert that quenches my appetite and helps get rid of the craving for sweets, a pleasure to lick the teaspoon slowly like a popsicle! 7 g of protein, this is another great gain! It arrives within a few days and in a hygienic and orderly delivery quality as only iHerb knows how to pack and ship! I highly recommend it. Buy and enjoy What would we do without iHerb? :) Thank you for reading me

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This has been my favorite peanut butter for a few years now. The quality is better than other brands found in the supermarket. The taste is very strong, so I only need to use a small amount on my banana. This peanut butter really is smooth and full of flavor. The size of the package is perfect people who have limited storage or pantries.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Best peanut butter i have ever tried it tastes so good not like the other brands also when you mix it very well it will stay spreadable easily. The quality of the product is amazing does not have too much ingredients easy to use & you can store it anywhere. I use it with my shakes and waffle.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022