DK

4,002
1,771
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,013

If you're looking for an affordable and luxurious skincare experience, look no further than Black Pearl & Gold's line of hydrogel eye patches! These babies deliver on both fronts, leaving my under-eyes looking and feeling refreshed after just a few minutes of wear. I've tried other brands of hydrogel patches before, but none of them compare to the quality of Black Pearl & Gold. The patches are thick and sturdy

120b27be-683c-460e-97ae-ae26e957cded
8e1537a2-7148-43e2-b3cd-f4e0d2c82d9b
855767b8-3c8d-4a69-ad0c-b91a3a5f44a4
ae18571a-d8ef-4ee7-b3b4-ca84b3b2ad1c
c011570a-fd13-44f6-8070-96017f566898
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Happy to find this brand sold in iherb and price is more cheaper. Bought three different type of eye patch from the same brand and i will switch to use it alternatively between these three daily before bedtime. It will reduce the visibility of lines around my eyes, lighten dark circles and eyebags. I will also use on my laugh lines as it can help to lighten and retain the moisture at the same time. And will not cause oil seed. Thanks to give me a thumbs up.

4e1945fc-abff-4fd0-a0ce-8edc36e0421b

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,956

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,001

I've been using the this vitamin for just a few weeks and I can already see and feel a difference. I'm less stressed, my hair is getting fuller, I have more energy. It's a great way to start your day in the mornings and it's very affordable!

1,303

The quality of life this vitamin has given me has been incredible. I have a bit more energy and I can wake up feeling refreshed everyday. This vitamin is an excellent supplement for those who want to improve their health, immunity, quality of life and mood. I would highly recommend it.

1,000

This vitamin has really worked for me. I've noticed a huge difference in my mood, well-being, and quality of life since using this product. I've also noticed an increase in my strength and energy levels which is something I desperately needed. It's hard to find a vitamin that addresses so many areas of your body and life without the side effects of other supplements.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
7,062

I am a woman in my late thirties, and have been suffering from anxiety, depression and insomnia for a while. I've tried many other products with no success. Since taking this supplement, the quality of my life has improved significantly. I can finally sleep through the night without waking up anxious or depressed. This is honestly one of the best supplements out there!