DK

5,769
2,813
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
10/5 stars

What is this sorcery!! I really though I was getting old, and starting look it! Jokes on me, but not really. After using these, I literally feel like my skin is 5 years younger. Under is less red, more hydrated and the wrinkles are waaaaaaaay less pronounced. The effect of the strips does actually last for a few days. How ever I want to just wear them mornings and night. I also want to bathe my whole body in these…might be costly. But I have used them on my forehead wrinkles also. Just wow!! Want to spread the word, but if everyone looks younger, I’ll look my age 😂😂

db901fcf-7587-45a1-8529-dc19166c8c53
acc9f88f-10f0-4ddd-95b0-85b4cf5b9b01

The packaging is beyond praise, it is so juicy, bright and sunny, it just makes me feel better looking at it) There is a lot of information about the patches on the sides of the box, I am glad that the warnings and recommendations for use are in English. The patches themselves are of a standard shape, very elastic and moist. They stick to the skin perfectly, at first they slip a little due to abundant moisture, after a minute or two they already seize and don’t run away anywhere else.

c16902c4-26cb-4d97-aa18-ca121322016c
a020d7d0-4a1b-4b08-b871-d8e95ceda224
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Been using for a few days but it is very cool under my eyes and it feels good! After using it, my under eye felt so moisturized more than usual! It is nice that it can be used on laughing lines. That’s mostly where we want to take care but don’t know how to. Will continue using it!! please thumbs up if you find this helpful!!

4bf0f1c5-9b63-4970-8cc9-bfa85b9e7085
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Love this little package of goodie. It has 30pairs of eye patch in a box. I store it in my fridge to keep it cold when I apply. After face wash, toner, essence then applying a pair under my eyes and a pair on my smile lines for 15minutes. It immediately reduce the lines around my eyes and smile lines. After 15mnt I will apply the remaining mask on my neck lines. No wastage. I’m in my 30s age, you really need it when you saw lines starting to show up. This mask helps to reduce the lines but of course it takes time. I think I’m gonna continue using this. The best eye patch so far. Great!!

d3327877-f8f4-4210-844f-d54c199eaa4d
73173295-4299-44d7-939a-200f727719ca
2a214c12-cd2e-4b6c-9872-83b63fbdfba7
3ea1341b-e83a-404b-b38c-77f99c24bae4
d81d14db-d4c3-4cfc-a914-7894b6712b6f
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,348

This vitamin is wonderful. I have used it for six months now and I already see the difference in my health, mood, and quality of life. The steps to taking this product are easy. There are no pills to swallow or anything like that. It's a natural supplement with vitamins and minerals that

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,625

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
5,534

I am a man and I do not use such cosmetics, but I bought it for my friend, who is satisfied with the quality. From what I understand, some people refrigerate the mask before using it. I thought the patches were bulkier. I took it cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
27,900

The Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch is an excellent product that has helped me immensely with my dark under-eye circles. The patches are very easy to use and provide immediate results. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and effective way to improve the appearance of their under-eye area.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
8,612

I've been using these gold, hydrogel eye patches for a while now and they're amazing! They really help to reduce the appearance of under eye bags and make my eyes look brighter and more awake. They're also really cooling and soothing, which is great for when I've been wearing makeup all day and my eyes are feeling tired.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022