DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Don’t know if it’s related but since a few months after I started taking turmeric supplements, people keep commenting that I look thinner. I wonder if it helps with inflammation related bloating or something. Anyway, I like taking them, and I’m happy that they’re made with black pepper extract, which has been shown to help with absorption. Just be careful to wash your hands after taking them, as they make your fingers yellow when you touch them.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I often get bouts of arthritis in my left hand and this is my go to when it gets painful. When I first started using this my hand was swollen and I couldn’t open and close it. I went full dosage for about a week and the arthritis went away. Now every time my hand starts to hurt I take a couple of tablets and it’s all better. You do need to go full dosage for awhile to build it up in your body. I swear by this now.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am an herbalist/author for natural medicine. I recently did a test of 8 different brands. I bought all of them. This was the most pleasant. It has a sweet smell, which I think shows that it was processed properly.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

ingredient: Full Spectrum Turmeric Extract; size: 450 mg, 60 Tablets; bought 9 bottles in Jul, efficient delivery & great quality!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I am very pleased, I bought another pack. I recommend

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I like take regulary with the Pau de Arco for my immunity support.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

What a lovely simple way to get good quality Turmeric into your body

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

tumeric i used to buy is not on iherb anymore

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Mood and well being. It’s a must in any stack