DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These tablets have helped me so good. I am so grateful to iherb that i could get my hands on these. I am suffering gallstones since 2 years now every morning i wakeup with pain and nothing have helped so far. To begin with i have started taking these as one tablet every night and i wake up feeling just well. I did not have any side effects while taking them and have just feel better. For all who suffer from gallstones, i would recommend to give this a try. Even price wise is muc affordable.

5473cf62-7ab5-4dc3-9db9-e208b58663f6
c6c03f43-cca5-4b9a-8753-25631e4893fa
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good product in general but you have to be careful using it, start with one capsule then increase to 5 a day. I have a gallstones that’s why I bought 6 bottles of I’m on my 5th now, with the ultrasound the doctor said that I don’t have as much as stone that I had before but I start having a small inflammation in the tube maybe due to the liberation of the stones. Use it with acv to get best results, hope my review was helpful for you, if so 👍🏻

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have a lot of gall stones. Although I have been very careful with food, I would wake up with a nagging feeling on the right. Often I would struggle after eating such healthy foods like salmon and salad with olive oil dressing. Started taking Stone Free two weeks ago and instantly saw a difference. I am still very careful with what I eat but now I have my appetite back and I feel well in the morning and after meals. In a couple of months I will do an ultra sound to see if there is a change.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My husband's urologist once said he was the worst case he'd had in his 40-year career. After years of surgeries, he was desperate to avoid any more surgeries. I have had my husband taking Stone Free for many years now and he has successfully passed subsequent stones. He makes stones much less frequently now, but when he does, he can pass them! I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

the ingredients and composition are effect as supplements to break stones in kidney the taste is ok my husband suffer from stones in kidney his age is 40 he can feel the benefits of this supplements the size is fine for one month the quality good 👍 and packaging is perfect

140fda61-8297-4d8e-8792-51038bc6ca45
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

good quality product, natural ingredients, for the age of 18+, hemp +, practical packaging, has lots of benefits especially it purifies the kidney and bladder, natural composition, it helps improve and support your bladder and kidney roles, diet supplements, concern people who suffer from initial stages of kidney stones and has a great taste

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Big package, items look good and solid. Arrived Singapore within a week of order. First trial order and happy with this purchase. Certainly a good deal

a3f4749e-72cb-4ca6-b00a-d8eec2d7a5c1
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Appreciate all items arrived Singapore within 1 week from ordering and all in good packaging and new condition. Bubble wrapped for glass bottles. Will write review about benefit and effectiveness after using

a098b807-e9e2-4ff0-a1ae-f0562a50dbe5
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My husband was on this for years after a kidney stone passed and then stopped for some reason. In 2018 he had to have stones laser blasted in his bladder. He's back on it and No More Stones!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

my husand is currently waiting for kidney stone surgery so in the mean time he takes this daily. He never complain pain in his stomach anymore since and hopefully this would help to break down the stone.