DK

4.7
Hummingbird2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Great product.

I like this company, and particularily it's triphala preparations. I ordered the capsule form by mistake however. I decided to use them anyway, but found that they have only 500mg of the traditional triphala formula. I just take more, and they work the same as the 1000 mg caplets, which I usually purchase. If you have trouble swallowing large-ish pills, these Planetary Herbals Triphala Capsules may be a better choice that the larger caplets. The composition is basically the same and just as excellent. There is no taste that I can discern in this supplement.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This product seemed to really help with digestion and GI tract wellness. When I repurchased I accidentally bought tablets instead of capsules - so if your buying make sure to get your preferred type of pill!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a product that I've been taking for a long time and it helps me with constipation and yet it's gentle and doesn't cause cramping. It works for me and I recommend this supplement and brand.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is so good for digestive health. It is natural and won't destroy your guts like laxatives. It helps you like a laxative, without the negative side effects.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is one of my favorite products! It takes care of the health of your gastrointestinal tract. It also helps you go to the bathroom if you need help on that too. It doesn't fail and it is made of healthy herbs. Ayurveda uses triphala as one of its vital allies for digestive health.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Good ingredients, very convenient bottle. I'm using it as an advice from my nutriologist - necessary for every woman over 45 years old.

Leeza
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Helps keep things moving in the right direction especially if you ate a low fibre dinner.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This has REALLY helped my husband. More than anything else he has tried. Excellent GI supplement.