DK

Based on 4,393 Ratings
2,997
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,387

I just love the light flavour of this tea. I can no longer have milk in black tea and didn't like the taste. This tea is light and the strength is perfect. I frequently use it 5 x a day and the size and packaging is perfect as it is wrapped in recycle paper. A great benefit it's to have these individually wrapped as I can literally slide a couple in my wallet to have my tea with me at all times!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is a high quality mild smooth white tea. The bags are not bleached which is a good thing. When you open the box the wonderful aroma of tea hits you right away. White tea contains a higher amount of antioxidants than green tea, which provides numerous health benefits. Drinking white tea with skin and immune system and provides anti-aging benefits. White tea is rich in the amino acid l-theanine which is associated with with calm and improved focus. This type of tea has the least amount of caffeine out of all teas. If this review was useful for you, please thumb it up.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

This tea is absolutely amazing! It has no bitter taste and is so refreshing. I've been drinking it hot as well as cold. One tea bag goes a long way, in fact I've used one bag in a tea pot and it had given me several cups of tea (no added milk). It's much tastier than black tea and I much prefer it to herbal teas. Lovely!! Shipping from USA to Israel was just four days door-to-door. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Iherb.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have a cup of Prince of Peace white tea every morning to start my day with caffeine. It has a mild taste, good ingredients and the tea leaves are wrapped in a non-bleached bag. The price is reasonable for 100 bags! My Naturopathic doctor recommends white tea and this is the one for me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A real joy to deal with this company, the prices the cheapest I have found and delivery really fast, considering I live in the UK. I was a little nervous about using a company outside the UK for delivery and I am now a convert. The quality of the product is spot on 💯. I will be a returning customer and will definitely be recommending it to my friends. Thank you for great service.

I love this tea! Great price, organic and in unvleached natural bags. Just dont over heat water...making tea with proper water temp keeps it from tasting bitter! Never bring to boil! I have a hamilton beach sbeinless electric kettle and turn it off just before first signs of boil even start. Am on my second box of 100!

UmEyad
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

White tea is the most healthy among other types of tea. That is way it is expensive. My father in law always get some of it from India whenever he goes there. He said I trust it because I see the plantations myself. I ordered this one for him from iHerb , and he love it . He said it is the same taste and results.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It tastes like weak Chinese green tea, it only has 10% caffeine compared with a cup of caffee. The tea leaves are in a unbleached bag, no staples, also individual wrapped is a bonus, I can see this company trully care about people and the environment.

b4472f09-763a-46db-b1e9-ae6ac8145d25
149bb4d7-dad0-410f-a6de-74e99249a186
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070

Nailing quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.