DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Ohh, we liked this quality product so much! You see memory improvement almost straight away, your brain functioning much better, with is so important when you are 50+ of age. Plenty of benefits in this product, really. Taste is quite neutral. And it gives you a boost of energy as well. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These little bottles are super super tiny with super super tiny straws. Although the ingredients are probably quite potent, popping the tiny cap and getting the tiny straw through the rubber and then trying to get all of the drops out through that teeny tiny straw was a really funny task.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I switched to this combo when I could not get the simple ginseng that I had been using. But I like the addition of the ginkgo for brain health and blood flow. Pleased.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I love it , the Ginko Biloba keeps my brain working well for online words with friends scrabble game and such . I have always loved ginseng , and is good for keeping sickness away .

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I use daily for improved energy. Hope this product can be brought back into stock soon.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Surprizingly, actually works.. I didn't expect much but it the days I take this are actually more productive

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

It made me feel very good, more focused and even a relaxing sensation.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The taste is odd but it does makes me feel more energised.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020

Bought for my mum to improve her memory, after taking 2 boxes, side effect...her hair growing....so much! My mum also has allergy to another herbal, but she is fine with this. Will order more. Ps: all the small white hair is new hair. It growing all over her head :))

81d1ad55-def5-4989-bf0c-5229a2a51c8f
Posted on Apr 11, 2021

according to my husband, this product is very effective. It helps against the ringing in his ears which constantly bugs him and helps him sleep as well.