DK

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Excellent !

I didnt like the parfum, scent but the quality is ok! The use and packaging are good and i would recommand for every ages! The composition is very natural and moisturizing for dry skin of my lips! No spf though! But good after sun product in my opinion! Id recommand to put it in the refregirator in warm days!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Absolutely love this tea!!! It's been like almost 4 years since I first tried this product and I've loved it ever since. When you want a cold refreshment and don't want anything like soda or juice, just get a cold cup of water and put some of the tea in and mix well with a spoon or in a cold bottle of water shake it. And you will definitely have a nice cold beverage :)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great taste and it really works to help you recover more rapidly from sore throat runny nose coughing and sneezing every single person i share a pack of this tea with loves it and ask me where i got it. If you can catch your symptoms first or second day drinking this will clear it almost overnight. The quality is strong and good.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I first smelled this tea and it smelled like no other. I had a feeling I wasn't going to have to add organic honey to sweeten it and I was right. The ginger really kicked it up a notch. Just some boiling water over the tea crystals and boom! Instant soothing cup of tea. Felt great on my sore throat, while also knowing it was kicking my colds butt! Instantly dissolved in the hot water. On my next order list 😉

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Caffeine free ginger tea has a great taste with the right amount of sweetness. It is a great pick me up during the day or a relaxing drink before bed. The smell is so refreshing. ALSO The small packet makes it easy to carry in your purse or pocket when you’re going out.

I love these crystals! They taste fantastic, the sharp ginger spark is there. You can dissolve them easily in hot OR cold water, which is why I always bring them traveling. If you feel uneasy, just tap a half an envelope into your bottled water, and start feeling better right away. Great stomach stabilizer. Aromantic nightcap, jump start your morning, it's GINGER!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Love these ginger crystals. The ginger flavor is strong and delicious. Not too sweet either - just the right amount of sweetness. The crystals dissolve instantly in hot water, and they also dissolve quite easily in cold drinks too (just takes a bit more stirring). I bought many boxes of these cause I go through them pretty quickly. I wish they sold them in larger quantities on iHerb!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My brother has a tendency to catch a cold and develop throat problems. He usually uses ginger. I bought him a number of products that contain ginger, including several such boxes. Simply excellent. Inside each box are 10 separate bags containing crystals. Just open the bag, put in a glass, add boiling water and that's it. The taste and smell are strong and excellent. Just delicious. Beyond that helps him with the coughs and phlegm. He really liked and highly recommends. I just ordered 3 more boxes.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I bought this for my husband who got a cool stomach and lot of gas. After taking a box with a bag a day, he said his stomach feel warmer. So now on his second box.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Convenient packaging in satchels for individual serving. Nice warm ginger tea with sweetness and caffeine free. Benefits overall wellness. Tastes great but maybe too much sugar. Would hope for a non- sweetener version of ginger tea.