DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

Good for digestive problems.. it is liquid and you can add it on your daily drinks for better results... if my kids have an stomach ache I directly add a table spoon in their drinks and in few minutes they feel better... the benefits is instant... it helps the guts and constipation issues.. if you add it on smoothies you can hardly taste it... so yah....

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,355

great supplement. quality brand. very happy and will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is amazing I put it in my smoothies and its perfect and saves space.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a good product. Do exactly what it claimed in the package!

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I take 15 drops in a glass of water after my first meal and 10 drops in a glass of water after my second meal. My digestion has been problem-free since I took it and my stomach is no longer bloated.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It didn't taste like kombucha buy acceptable. I didn't feel the benefit and it was pricy. Probably would not purchase again.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I like kombucha but it's a bit pricey and this is more economical. I put the fluid in a dropper bottle because this doesn't come with a dropper.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

This is my first time trying this product so I won't knoe if it works yet, but the instructions said I had to add 25 drops into water, but the bottle opening is an open mouth with no way for the contents to come out as drops. So it's quite inconvenient to use. Other than this, it was delivered in good time and well packaged.

38f16705-67b9-48f4-9efa-7828803be055
91c61130-db1c-415d-8a3a-4ad5ed684086
Posted on Mar 29, 2021

An excellent product to assist your beneficial intestinal flora i.e. microbiome.