DK

SiberianMommy
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
My Cup Of Tea!!

This tea is great on many levels. I am new to the flavors of fennel and marshmallow root but what a lovely taste. This is a very smooth tea that is very satisfying to drink any time of day. I particularly like to drink it when my reflux is acting up. It really helps sooth that. This is a great addition to the tea box!! Thanks Pukka

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I was always looking for tea that is relaxing, without caffeine, and helps me in sleeping. This aroma and taste are nice. Speaking of quality, pukka is a brand I have been using since 3years ago. The packings are hygienic and iconic. The price on iHerb is relatively cheaper than in the supermarkets.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love that many Pukka teas have fennel in them. This is no exception. It's a lovely blend that helps soothe my tummy, my throat, and my mind. I suggest steeping it for the entire duration of your tea drinking experience, however, that's because I love having these teas as potent and rich as can be. Quality ingredients. You can trust you're getting something good. Packaging is adorable and distinct as with all Pukka teas. Love this tea.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It's the little things during Covid: Harney & Sons and Pukka teas are one of life's little pleasures. This one got me through the winter with a perfectly balanced taste, excellent ingredients- very relaxing and restorative. I love that the packaging is recyclable too. No caffeine, perfect for late night relaxation.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is a wonderful addition to my Pukka tea sippers. This is the first chamomile tea that I have totally enjoyed. With fennel added to the blend it tastes a little sweet. I love that!! I steep all my Pukka teas for 10 minutes for a perfect serving. My tea drawer is mostly Pukka teas. I will be buying this Pukka “relax” tea again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Quality tea! Tastes so good and has a calming effect. Love the organic ingredients and that it's caffeine-free, it's a perfect tea for the end of the day. Used to buy it locally but then found it on iherb for half a price, such a good deal :D

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This could probably be used as a digestive tea at night time. It has many of the same herbs sold in digestive teas. It is also one of the few teas on this site that has marshmallow root. This brand seems to be generally high quality and the boxes look nice.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was looking for a relaxing blend that didn’t scream seasonal or morning/night. This blend suits any time of day and is very simple to enjoy hot without sweetener.

29f6c736-5127-4f2e-9df5-a108968e9d9a
Posted on May 5, 2022

I purchased this tea because I simply love chamomile tea. The blend of this tea is fairly good, I personally love the hint of licorice flavor of this tea. packaging is very cute and I love it. I usually have this tea once a day, for my tea break at work. Such a nice tea to have after hours of desk work.