DK

4.6
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Hello~ This supplement has good quality of calcium, vitamins, and minerals combination. I had a little bone deficiency 3years ago at age of middle. I've tried to do well of good food, regular workout and had this items. Now I'm okay. They makes this cool tastes and use goog ingredients. So I have right benefits and improvements from this one. Thank you~

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The mineral combination in this supplement is of great quality. I've used this product for a number of years to benefit my bones and protect myself from osteoporosis.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

We have used this one before and love it. We were talked into trying another brand, but then were told the another brand did not absorb very well. Back to Pure essence.

I love this product. I use it as a nutritional support. Mixes with water really good and doesn’t have any after taste. It’s a product that doesn’t have nasties or fillers added. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great taste - high quality ingredients - recommended by several in the Natural Healthcare field.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I have used this product for several years and highly recommend it. I add it to my morning health drink for added flavor. So happy to find it at iHerb at a comparable price and quickly shipped.

7aada5ff-114d-4161-917f-ba90510eaa0a
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love this company! I use at night!! no leg cramps!!! helps me sleep too!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love the taste of this supplement. It mixes easily and I have improvement in my sleep and less muscle tension. I do wish the company would come up with a more earth friendly type of packaging rather than hard plastic.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I always hated taking calcium in the past, but this tastes amazing and I absolutely love the fizz. It also helps me sleep better if I take before bed!