DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Heavy metal music

Chlorella is great for removing heavy metals out of the body. Pure Planet makes a great product here. I used to like the powder that they made for this, but they switched to small tablets, which I'm appreciating a lot more now. I can travel with these more easily, and can decide how many of the small pills to take. Great health benefits, good quality, and the ingredient is solid.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I dont have a true opinion yet we still in the first month of taking the chorella when I will give it 90-120 days before writing a honest review. However I will say my daughter loves taking them.

I've tested a lot of Chlorella for clients, this is the best quality I've seen on the market. A lot of chlorella products out there just don't have much potency. It's excellent for detoxing after exposure to toxins (metals/chemicals, radiation, chronic gut issues). In general, I think of it as a good thing to take for a few months, rather than long term.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

very high quality chlorella. I use it every year for period of time.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

quality ingredient, good composition and necessary in anyone's diet regardless of age

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using this product for years adding it to my green smoothies.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love this natural extremely potent Premium Cracked Cell Chlorella! Your body will notice the difference right away! It cleanses your system. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

This is one of the best chlorella supplements I have ever purchased from iherb. It is priced reasonably and works really well providing obvious results as soon as you use it. Even though it is not organic, the manufacturer contain provide a guarantee against pesticide/herbicide use.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I tried several types of Chlorella, but I find this the best and high efficacy and its also cracked cell type. I eat it together with Spirulina and freeze dried wheat grass juice

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

great quality product, as I don't eat enough greens, it helps me maintain balance in my diet.