Page 1 - Reviews - Purecane, No Calorie Confectioners Sweetener, 12 oz (341 g) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a great product. It tastes great and is of good quality. In addition, it is halal certified as well. We frequently use it in our coffee as a substitute for sugar. Other benefit includes baking and is great for keto diet.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

second time to order it .I use it in low carb backing

34816d12-1010-4889-b07e-33f9905b7908
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I made some snickerdoodles with this and they were fantastic! Great product

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Great all natural sugar replacement, mixes well and taste genuine

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I bought this product to be able to make icing/frosting for a low carb cake for my husband. The label says you can use it like sugar and the same measure. Not so, I had to use more than expected to get even close to the sweetness of sugar. It is not as sweet as sugar and it has an unpleasant flavor as an after taste. In addition I am apparently one of the people who can get a very bad gastro problem from Erythritol. My husband liked his cake and handled the Erythritol without a problem but I prefer Monkfruit and I'm sticking with it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Taste just like regular sugar with extra sweetness! So economical to buy during the sale!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

its basiclly erythritol with sugar flavoring. acts like the former tastes like the latter

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great for baking. It’s used it to make cream cheese icing… good

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I will try to post a review when I get it

36457df1-c03d-4ef9-a2bf-3fe37d0aa103
Posted on May 5, 2022

It sweetent really good, but still it's rising my sugar level. Not sure it's okey for diabetics.