DK

4.4
Based on 1,389 Ratings
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

I love this brand. I use it frequently. I have used the aloe vera scrub from the same company before and now I decided to try the apricot scrub. The smell is very nice, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and moist, and with a pleasant aroma. The size of the tube is good too, it lasts a while.

a249e1aa-fa70-4e77-8afe-e2ed3e3af9e3
Posted on May 15, 2022

Cheap and good product to buy. Its a scrub so removes all the blackheads and dead skin on the face. Feels very refreshing after use with a nice scent and face does not feel oil after washing. Can be a bit harsh hence it wasn't recommended to use daily if i recalled. But still got this at a good price and benefits are good. Flavour is apricot and they have a few other interesting ones like mint one as a face mask.

1e185e44-89e8-4c71-8e95-0e19c916292c

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I looove this scrub, my skin feels so healthy. I bought the rest of quin helena masks. the smell is wow. my skin became smoother and brighter within a couple of days, and feels less oily. the package size it big, and you don't need much and it lasts for a while. I use a moisturizer after

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great composition, quality and size! I use it on my entire body because it is very gentle and often proves as a great benefit for my needs. The package arrived securely with no spillage and the bottle was full. I would definitely recommend this product for you if you think you can put it to good use.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I've used this product occasionally for a few years now. It does the job when my face needs a freshen up. It's good that it uses natural particles and avoids microbeads.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

, the scent is more than great and the quality and size are very convenient and all ages can use it and you will definitely gain a lot of benefit and it came with secure packaging

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this product. I used to buy this scrub with another scent that is out of stock. This one as good and I'll buy it again

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Love it the price is good and quality is excellent. it is also moisturizing like a cream but scrubs amazingly. You can really feel you dead cells being removed.