DK

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
מצוין!

I love it! I order it for the second time. I use it after using cleansing milk when I remove my make up. Its feels great on the skin. Good quality. I have sensitive skin and it suits me perfectly. I’m 36 so I think it’s perfect for that age .

f58d566b-8112-44d7-ae00-f31d4fdfeb4c
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used this brand before and I love this Try me size! great for travel ... This is a good quality essence for dry sensitive skin for layering your skincare routine morning and evening. It is water like but it does not run out of the bottle fast ,so a little goes a long way. I think 30 ml will last a while if not using it on cotton pad. The smell is not strong can not really smell anything in fact. Which is great for me as I do not like strong smells in my skincare. I would say this is great if you have sensistive skin.

dfc5c9fe-6beb-4480-9536-6d4de34f3a09
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This toner is more like a liquid serum texture rather than a watery toner. After I applied onto my face, I can feel the moisture and smoothness when I touch my skin. On a couple times, I forgot to put my secondary layer of serum and went straight to bed. The next morning I didn’t feel any dryness, amazingly the skin was still soft and moist. I am at my early 40s and I don’t have young skin anymore. Serum is a must for my daily skincare routine. I wanted to point out this toner saved me with moisturizing my skin even I didn’t put on another layer of skincare. Great!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I recently shifted to this brand to compare it with what I am using. So far, I have not noticed any irritation or unpleasant feeling. In fact, I am amazed by its hydrating effects and the best to mention is it does not leave a sticky or greasy expeprience after use. I use it before putting on my daily moisturizer and SPF cream. Commendable!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been using this product along with the Revitalizing Youth Protect Serum and the Brightening Moisturizing cream since October 2020. I have repeatedly purchased these products because I find them to be very moisturizing. I also like the smell. All three products have a very pleasant scent without being overpowering. I have dry skin and these products seem to keep my skin nicely hydrated. None of that tight feeling after use. I also appreciate that the price is reasonable and that I can keep my morning and night skincare routine nice and simple with these three wonderful products.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I used this after cleansing my face, and let me tell you that it’s so refreshing and hydrating!! It leaves my skin with a soft and glowy look! I totally love it. For it’s price, it’s totally amazing tbh.

d6036f7d-1c42-4004-a142-e52befce6a32
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Whenever I put it on my face it feels so refreshing and it makes my face and pores look so good! You don’t have to use much, a little goes a long way, but if you use more it doesn’t leave a wired sticky feeling on your face. For what I paid it is a good value. I have used other types of toner but this “flavor” of toner is really nice.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022