DK

4.7
HealthLover
Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Nice green pills

Big pack, big pills in very nice green colour, now you only need one a day which is great, I believe it helped my family stay immune one winter when we took it.

44fb5fcc-41ab-499a-a9f1-3219ae3b2562
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I’ve loved every kind of vitamin I’ve bought from Rainbow light. I am not sure if I see any real immediate effects but at least I know I am getting what my body needs daily. I am not a big broccoli eater or milk drinker. So something I feel like I am not getting enough calcium braking this puts me at ease. East to swallow and no weird taste. Good item.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Oh, in love with this Magnesium!!! Contains other vitamins… Easy to take, feeling are positive after taking, no cramping legs!!! (What was more important factor for me) Highly recommend.

a2239997-9fb0-4349-88c8-c1fc54906a6f
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using these for quite some time. I just wish they had other supportive additions like zinc and higher vitamin D levels, so I don't need to take so many pills. It's a good product and I can feel the difference if I don't take it. I highly recommend this for folks looking for this kind of supplement.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

this was not the first time buying this product but it was really good. I will always buy it. It is a good form of magnesium.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a great Calcium Magnesium supplement. It is food based and doesn't upset my stomach. Been taking for years and have had positive results.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is good to my sister taken before sleep she told me its lessen now her pain in head cause she got good sleep in night thanks i herb i found this magnesium at a low cost

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've tried numerous types of calcium and this is my favorite one. It doesn't give you uncomfortable feeling in your stomach like others do. Plus magnesium, I can feel my body has less muscle tension due to the heavy work-screen time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this brand of supplements. I take these Calcium and Magnesium pills daily, to be sure I am getting enough. The pill size is a bit large, so, something to note if you have troubles swallowing large pills. Highly recommend.