DK

Based on 4,447 Ratings
3,332
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent

I trust this brand, before I already bought multivitamins for myself and now I bought it also for my husband, his age is 42 years old. The ingredients list is fantastic. The only small drawback is the size of the tablet: as for me it's big. The quality of this brand is really good. I will update my thoughts on it at least after one month. I highly recommend to give it a try.

fb3a8002-9b7d-41e5-a04a-7e11fd0dd0bf

good, but that's not going to stop me from leaving a 5 star rating. I can literally tell the difference if I forget to take it in the morning. I feel SO much better when I do take it. The B vitamins give me tons of energy! I've been using these to supplememnt my nutrition now that I'm doing intermittent fasting with a low calorie diet. It all must work well together because I've lost almost 20lbs

e5cf9244-8606-4ad2-b16b-b492f5ffbc58
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is a really great multivitamin with everything you need packed into one daily pill. The pill is large, so sometimes you've got to choke it down, but it's better than having to take two every day like some other brands. These have never made my stomach upset or given me any issues at all. I do wish they used a smaller bottle, though, because there's so much wasted space inside. That's just my minor environmentalist gripe. Overall, though, these are great and I'll keep taking them.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

quality is good ingredients I like it size is good it's for 3months which is good and it is good for all age of men becoz of good ingredients and I buy this 2bottles 1 for my dad and 1 for my husband, and daily u have to only take 1 tablet which is very good

2c83c014-e6cf-4511-874f-e411b9acd792
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Perfect if you want all the multivitamins in one tablet but I came to find that as this does provide all the multivitamins you need it provides the minimum of everything which is still great, but I found something better from the same brand which has a more powerful multivitamin dose from vital minerals and vitamins men need but you do have to consume 4 tabs a day

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Researched a lot of different ones before I settled on this one. I like the lineup of ingredients and my husband - and others I have recommended it to - all seem to be thriving. May not work for those who cant take a large tablet but otherwise its an easy one a day.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I take this everyday and finished 2 bottles by now. Can't say anything bad about it. It can easily fulfill all your nutritional needs and you only need to take one tablet. It has antioxidants as well which is a huge plus for me. Only downside is the vitamin C amount in it which is less than the 100% DV but you can fix that with fruits or a vitamin C supplement. The ingredients are very high quality, and help with aging as well. Overall very satisfied with this.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

High-quality vitamins. Use one daily. The package got all the ingredients you need. It can be used for different ages. The size of a tablet is not that large, which makes it easy to swallow. The taste is normal. I felt the effect after two weeks of taking them.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like these multi- vitamins, and appreciate that they seem to have balanced amounts of each vitamin. I'm glad there is no iron, since I'm a guy and and eat lots of other things that have iron like nuts, dried fruit and 100% chocolate. Guys can get too much iron. I also like that there is Selenium but not too much as if you get excess amount of selenium it is toxic. I appreciate that there is only a small amount of other added ingredients and the things listed do not seem as bad as other brands of vitamins. This is another thing I would carefully look at before choosing a multi-vitamin. I'd look carefully at each added ingredient not related to the vitamins you get.