DK

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is a great vitamin. My eldest son Is a very picky eater and this helps fill the nutritional gaps in his diet. My kids tend to like the pineapple orange flavor versus the fruit punch but both have a decent taste. This was recommended to me by a local nutritionist and I have been very happy with it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Rainbow light is the only brand that has a supplement containing phosphatidylcholine that’s suitable for kids. A very tasty supplement.

c575bfd8-ed6d-4a14-a1c6-6a2631dcd9da

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The kids lived the flavor and the mother said it was good on the kids.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I have a 5yo who gets small scartches which take months to heal. Since taking these he has scratches that only take 1 week to heal.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Easy to chew. Nice fruity taste. Very natural. The kids love it and it helps with cold. Tried other brands but I keep going back to this.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

very chalky and thick. taste is not great. if they were smaller and thinner ok. had to force my son to take them. ended up throwing in bin.. you live n learn.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I used to buy Kid’s One for my son, when I look for it for re-purchase, it’s not continued. I found out this one and it’s tastes similar, my son loves it too. One a day, keep healthy~

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Really good food-based multivitamin. Only gets 4 stars because the flavor of batches is a little inconsistent and occasionally we get a batch that my kids complain tastes different. It's still my #1 go-to whenever it's in stock.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

Rainbow Light is a terrific brand. we get quite a few different supplements under this brand. But unfortunately, my boys didn't like the flavour of this so sadly, it got wasted. I wish there were samples that we could get to try before buying large numbers.