DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,623

Smell is magical. Hair is soft and dandruff free! Natural ingredients and adequate price. Shampoo did not cause allergies in children. Washes children's hair perfectly, we will continue to take it in the future.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

i have many products of this bran, and I really like them for the kids. this shampoo is not an exception! nice scent and leaves the hair clean and soft

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A must buy for baby care, gentle and good for sensitive skin I have been buying it for 2 years now, and my baby's skin is still so soft, very good quality and packaging for easy usage.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I liked it when my child was a baby, now he's three and I notice his hair and sculp become dry after I use it, so unfortunately I have to switch to something else.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I really like the shampoo it smells nice (it does smell manly) it does not foam much but it cleans the hair well. I have sensitive skin on my head and it really helps me with itching on my scalp. Will keep ordering this one tried others but this is my favorite!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

An average shampoo seems to lather well and although smells nice in the shower it feels as it changed after we are out and smell that good

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Smell very good, natural ingredients, trustworthy to use on baby