DK

• S
Based on 2,678 Ratings
1,569
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I use a combination of the medium brown and light brown! My husband prefers just using the dark brown. It lasts about 2 weeks, and I'm happy that I don't have to go to the hair salon every month to cover my grey! I go now once every 4-6 months to get my hair cut and henna dyed ~ saves me tons of money!

2131c4be-de41-46f0-9e18-895f140d80b9

I was looking for the safest non-chemical option to dye my hair, and this was first one on the list. Also, the cheapest price on iHerb than anywhere else. Absolutely loved the color, intense brown, looks very natural, no red tones as most henna based hair dyes whould do. Definitely highly recommend it!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My first time ever using henna. My hair is light grey … almost white. I Used with Apple cider vinegar and strong coffee. Instead of brown ( I bought Medium brown) I am now a ginger. Not what I wanted but kind of like it, even though no one else seems to. Oh well.

e8360173-482e-49e5-a538-4463cb43d10d
e40e8f40-c6ea-4c0e-9f50-01ab1d109c85
683ef71e-4f91-484e-8e56-b01be11e00f1
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

My hair is very dark so it barely changed its colour, but it did give it a slightly more saturated look. On the first week with the henna my hair was the softest it's ever been. I didn't even wash my hair with conditioner. It looked gorgeous and felt very soft. It was a bit more difficult to brush than usual, though. After the first wash the effect wore off a bit then after the second wash my hair got back to normal. It didn't give me the long-term effect I was hoping for, but it was nice while it lasted. One thing I didn't like is how it made my hair smell like a barn. On the first two days it was very strong, then it quickly dissipated over the next few days.

0e7b00ae-c368-4ed7-82de-6e08bcafdc02
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I am using Henna for about 25 years now. I started in Germany and had to find a replacement when I moved to the States. This product is great! I always get the color right, never strays to far, what is important to me because I start with the whole head, next 2 times just roots and back to the whole head. I also freeze the leftovers

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great natural product, with good quality. It has natural scent. Pretty easy to use. I add black tea in order to hide the red color on hair. Then 1 spoon of oil, lemon juice. Thrn hair is not dry. The package size is comfortable - not too big or small. Next time I will try darker color, as it has less red color in it. If my feedback was useful, please click “thumbs up” button. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,468

I have been using henna for years. The henna powder that I used in the past tend to be drying for my hair. This Rainbow Research Henna is good. It softens my hair and is not drying. Henna powder stains only hair.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have been using it for a few years and on the beginning it’s not very convincente but after a few times that I have used it I could see the results and it does the job that I was looking for. Sometimes I like to mix the colours (light brown with dark brown). I’m very happy with that product and can’t do without it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

The size is good, the scent is not bad, smells like herbs, quality is good, does a good job. Use varies on hair volume, good benefit, package came timely. Composition ok. Scalp was not sensitive to it. Moisturizes good. I recommend for all age groups. Its a natural product and high quality.