DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Favourite Hair Colour

The best quality henna colour I’ve ever used! So cheap for the size of the tub and each one lasts me about four applications and since the lid screws on it is easy to store and doesn’t go bad. The colour of so vibrant and looks super natural but doesn’t stain your scalp!The best part is it acts like a hair mask and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!

57f04764-b6ae-4b0c-9f8f-0892acbceec5
ef922dad-5d3c-4bff-8cce-8dcbe89c5ab1
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It leaves a beautiful color and covers my gray hair. It has the typical herbal scent of henna, but that's ok for me. I have used it after a couple of months of using ammonia-free hair dye, and also I have used ammonia-free hair dye after a couple of months of using this henna with no problem. It helps me prevent getting too dark color.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This henna is so easy to use! I have previously purchased henna from lush that sells theirs in big blocks that need a lot of work to get to a usable paste and are just terrible for washing out. The rainbow henna is so much better! Already in powder, nothing extra added, and so much easier to wash out, I used significantly less water washing this out and it made far less mess. The colour and condition of my hair after was better too, and all for a fifth of the price of Lush. It's also better for my sensitive scalp than Lush as there is nothing else added here. It does smell like matcha powder mixed with wet grass but that smell goes away. I have long thick hair that needs 1 full block from Lush. I needed 1 pot of Rainbow henna. Great value.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Did a much better job for bleached hair than the toner! Loved it. I mix it with olaplex, oil (olive) and some conditioner and let it sit for a couple hours

45ca8a6e-1fb6-4a7c-a01a-a0cc7b78a0fb
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

If you dye you hair, stop! I have used henna for years. I used to use Hennalucent years ago and they quite making it!!! I was devastated, but found Rainbow Research several years ago and am quite satisfied. I have ginger hair and I blend Red and Marigold Blonde and get an awesome color; it seems more vibrant than using Strawberry Blonde to me. Leave it on for an hour, it's grainy and weird, but worth it. I also rinse it out with a garden hose so I don't clog up the drain with all of the henna gunk (neighbors might think I'm weir, don't care).

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A family member uses red henna from a different brand and I sent her this one to try, even though she was perfectly happy with her brand that she used for years. I asked for feedback and it was good, the color was rich and good but not too many details, but positive and I think she may use it again. This is my preferred brand be the smell is much less than other and I like the jar format. A reliable and quality brand.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Been using this product for years. No complaints. The smell is earthy, the color lasts until the hair grows out and it rinses out easier than other henna products I've used. Pure formulation a grest plus. Wish it came in a bigger size though. It's gone up a decent bit in price so it's getting harder to justify the cost based on the quantity. Price would be my only reason to look elsewhere.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I like this particular henna brand because it's ground into a very fine powder which is easy to mix with water and doesn't come in plastic bags/pouches, but rather in a plastic box (which I believe is more widely accepted for recycling than a bag or pouch would be).

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it gives you wonderful red shades , depending also from your starting haircolor. Very good , pure quality. Keep it on minimum 2 hours. Wash it out. Next day you can wash your hair with shampoo and use a good conditioner. I have beautiful healthy long hairs and use only henna. Happy with it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Bright, it’s over 3 weeks now and the rich copper red is still strong on my light brown hair. Leaves hair very smooth and shiny. I left it on for longer than suggested and kept my head warm as I think the heat is used to help transfer the colour. It’s does smell quite herbal but don’t be afraid of it. I love the result!