DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
好的

This one smells good and if you like a bitter taste in your coffee, you'd fancy this one. Yet I'm such a fool that I mistook this as instant coffee :( so I have to give it to my bro who has a coffee machine at home!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

They weren’t kidding when they said this was a dark roast that is perfect for dessert. It has the subtle taste of nutty chocolate that is perfect straight or with milk. I absolutely obsessed with this. Quality ingredients that you can taste. Will definitely try the other brews.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I normally like to grind my own coffee beans as I think it keeps them fresher. I wanted to try a different coffee and this is a very tasty brew..the darker the roast the more antioxidants there are!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
1,991

The wolf wasn't joking! This is a nice full bodied coffee with just the right amount of caffein for it to be a wicked good coffee! Not as high in caffein as the Deadman's Reach but perfect if you don't need the extra buzz. Recommended.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Amazingly delicious cup of coffee. This is fragrant and flavorful and no bitterness at all. Stunningly good and wish I had found this brand sooner. Now I want to try all the varieties Raven offers.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,004

A staple that every house should have. Wholesome, High and a good value.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Bold yet balanced! Will definitely reorder when it is back in stock. Delicious!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great item love the brand and great affordable pricing. Will repurchase again in the future

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good ingredient and quality, size and dosage fine , benefit for serving and recipe and taste