DK

4.6
Based on 2,043 Ratings
1,547
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Tip: Shake before you use. Amazing value for money. I use it on my skin after a day in the sun. Very cooling and soothing. Sometimes I add it to my morning collagen smoothy as well. I don’t keep it in the fridge and it seems to keep fine.

ab8958ce-a1ee-41d6-93b3-77cbfa56ef71
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,068

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good product, nice taste, looks like real aloe gel, good quality. I use it for gastritis and it helps to reduce heartburn. Size iz very convinient, it will last for long. You can use it alone or with any drink, you wont even feel it in it. I recommand it!

18805381-83b6-4910-bf78-4d9d8ae85a10
1f4b2b20-7076-4c3c-995c-8390182f8639

The quality and taste of this aloe drink is so good. Benefits of aloe are too many to count in a comment, you can read it in product description. I love the size as it is not too big and I can carry it on travels. I will continue to use it.

cd413a08-1522-4848-af5c-118dd5600e33
Posted on May 2, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

3cfa7a39-13c6-4ebb-8ff1-47aa547b2fce
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
1,082
2,005

Amazing product. I initially wanted the aloe juice however, I cudnt find it so, I sed ok I'll try the gel and truth be told I absolutely love it. I use it mostly for my hair (im a natural girl and my hair loves aloe vera) and sometimes for my face. For my hair I dilute it with water and put in in my spray bottle. I was amazed how I didnt even need a strainer the gel instantly melted with the water and mixed well. I was amazed by that. Overall great product and I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

tastes grassy but I guess that's what aloe is supposed to taste like.. It has a nice consistency. I bought it for my hair, to use in a homemade shampoo. I tried putting it on wet hair after the shower but it doesn't do much. the size is great.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This quality of aloe vera is the best I have ever used. It works wonders on my face(use it lightly) & hair (try adding to deep conditioner with essential oils) and sometimes I take a teaspoon a day for good health. It taste great and I would continue to buy when its done. Please remember to refrigerate to keep it fresh.