DK

4.6
Based on 1,352 Ratings
1,010
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Bought it because my daughter has eczema and decided to try it after seeing other people’s review. I’m still observing her improvements and so far not seen obvious effects yet. I trust organic aloe Vera and would like to try a few more months and see the effects.

6deb19df-9036-44c5-99e7-3f024403244c
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Personally I ordered it mainly fir topical use. Some people may question there are different consistency of aloe Vera. In short, most topical use aloe product contain carbomer for consistency. For eating, there are edible thickener. Personally I tried those with carbomer with good result with eczema and I wonder if it is even better to try ones with even less additives. I eventually decided to try this! Like this if you find it useful!

74474af4-6101-4341-b0eb-77c0989fbcb9
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a really, really good product. Pure. Tasty. So good for you. I have been taking it for absorption of my vitamins and supplements. But I have also used it to heal stomach ulcers in the past, believe it or not. This is a really good quality product, with the best ingredients. I like the size -- it lasts me about a month or more, maybe two. It is a good value for the price, a great health benefit for the price, and it tastes really good. Right now I am taking a dosage of 1 tablespoon morning and night with my vitamins and supplements. I drink it straight. I like that it is tasty enough that I can drink it straight. And I can tell the days when I have missed my dose of it!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love this product. I use it mostly as an ingredient for my DIY face wash (together with clay, turmeric, glycerin, and vitamin E which I also bought from iHerb). This high-quality mix of natural ingredients gave me a better skin and smaller pores. The dosage is basically up to you, just make sure your mix isn't too dry to be spread on your face then you let it dry a few minutes before you wash it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is the best aloe i've found out there. the ingredients are pure, and it's made with the inner leaf (my naturopath made sure that i look for this ingredient). I need to take this with my supplements to help with absorption. My only concern is the plastic bottle. i don't know if it's plastic or plant-based plastic.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I was looking for a high quality aloe vera juice for general dietary support. This one is hand filleted to contain only the inner leaf gel, which is what I was looking for as I take it as a shot before my morning green drink and don't use whole leaf extract products. I've never used the juice topically, but I'd say a gel would be better for that as this is a juice, so it's thin (not too thin to use topically - it's probably equivalent to a toner in thickness, but it's definitely not like a gel in terms of texture).

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Wow!!! Great ingredients, real aloe vera from America!! Great size!!! Great dosage Help for the guts Helped me for consumption Not great taste, I put it in some softs drinks so it will be more tolerable Seem to benefit Great quality Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A fan of this product. So many important herbs, supplements, vitamins, and chemicals. Would recommend for general health. Follow the directions on the label. Affordable and good quality, large size enough to last a month or 3 depending on use. Start low with the dosage just in case you don’t tolerate.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022