DK

Based on 4,104 Ratings
3,051
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Best tasting homey ever

Raw honey straight from the hive at it’s best. Taste texture aroma and the consistency is first class. So enjoyable with yoghurt oatmeal or anything you want sweetened perfectly. Crunchy bits of honeycomb pollen and propolis simply delectable!! Go try one! You’d be most happy you made the choice

186322f7-9ca5-4934-aed4-022052ee6b99
b8d29a4f-7986-413d-9bc3-e5fc770ac745
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Repeated purchase. Always believed in buying honey in its most original form- raw. used to have more honey comb last time but it still has a reasonable amount of it. Hope that it can come in a bigger size - 5 pounds. it didn't leak so packaging was alright too. Dad likes it for its taste.

f46fc1d3-af61-4b9f-abcf-8a786056a750

let me just start by telling you that I basically hate honey, truly and with all my heart.I'm stuck , for health reasons, with having to consume it.This said, this product is amazing.my statement has even more value, coming from a honey hater, and it's completely true.finally something that isn't impossible to put in your mouth, like those overly processed things they have on store shelves.I bought it again, and will again.Really Raw honey saved my sanity.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I was very happy I ordered these. I don't like to eat breakfast, but I always have to have something when I take my medications. These worked out awesome. The flavor is great and they are very hearty....Kept me full all day. Will definitely buy these again and again.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is the best honey ever. I can't go back to other brands. And when it runs out of stock I get so worried. So when it does come back in stock I definitely add this to cart. The flavor is unbeatable. The bits of honeycomb really adds great texture and the taste is of course amazing. The size of the bottle is just right as well, not too big! Great quality at this price, please keep this in stock!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I've not been without this honey for years and years -- just a little teaspoon at a time to stabilize a craving for something sweet. Somehow, it does not raise or upset my blood sugar. The cappings that come on the top are usually greater in amount in these smaller jars, but I like that.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

1st time try, It really taste yummy! Like to chew it, it's soft enough to swollow it👍 personally find that honey purifica is better in taste & quality. Hope iherb sell honey purifica. Had done honey testing, honey purifica is much better to my surprise really raw honey seems not potent enough although taste yummy & have capping.

34cf1560-9b2e-491f-ac3d-91069a6b0a00
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Delicious and exceeded expectations. This honey addresses health benefits such as the inclusion of the crust topping. It is convenient to have the ingredient of propolis which was included with the honeycomb in the crust capping. The honey is flavorful. Unfortunately it would have been nice to have known an origin of the areas the bees harvested from, but it still was delicious. I use this just plain off of the spoon and a little is just satisfying enough. The package is in glass, and the jar seems reusable which is nice.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I opened it up and am eating it right from the jar. It is how I remember honey tasting. The texture and it has bits of the comb inside. I am very pleased with this product. I ordered just a 1lb size jar. The jar is made of glass. Another added benefit. It was sealed nicely. Other products I have around for months. I am sure I will order another jar again. Just amazing. Finally real honey. Thank you

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love that the jar contains pieces of propolis and honey comb on the top layer. It is very chewy - almost like chewing gum. The jar is a strong glass material that withstood shipping to Korea. It tastes so rich and not overly sweet. I eat a teaspoon full every morning.