DK

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
POTS lifesaver

Firstly, this salt tastes delicious! Sweet and salty and full of all the minerals you need. I have POTS which means, among other things, my body doesn’t like holding onto salt. I have to have immense amounts of sodium and salt a day to function and prefer to choose high quality salt over commercial, high processed varieties. I literally carry this container in my purse to put salt in my water, on my food or just lick off my hand when I’m out and about. You shouldn’t fear salt, you should fear the processed variety! Everyone needs mineral rich salt to stay hydrated and mineralized. This size is perfect and last a while. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I bought this salt in an effort to avoid microplastics contamination, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it somehow tastes better than other salts. I assume that has something to do with the additional minerals that are present at low levels. In any case, I haven't experienced the sand-like texture that some other reviewers have reported.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought this Redmond Real Salt in the 10 oz size and the travel size. My sister encouraged me to use it, and now I wouldn't use anything else. I watch my diet carefully and do not consume excess sodium, but I also drink a lot of water during the day. Occasionally I feel like I need a little more salt, and a small amount of Real Salt with half a glass of water really helps me me feel better. Travel size is convenient.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is literally the best tasting salt in the world and I hate it when i run out. I use it on meat to get my electrolytes and the shaker is really handing. no lid slipping. it has minerals and works well with the keto diet. best ingredients and i get the best energy when i use it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have never used any salt other than table salt, until being given a bottle of this product. I couldn’t believe how much better this tasted. The table salt I would previously use had quite a faint but noticeable taste to it. This one perfectly compliments the food and has no faint extra taste to it. Great value to buy in iHerb!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought the tiny 2 oz jar and liked it, so have now bought the bigger dispenser bottle. This is very fine salt, and very healthy. I have also bought the kosher version, with the larger crystals, which is lovely on top of baked dishes. I love the salty crunch!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Great taste and quality. Salt is a basic need for human body and should be included in our diet. Choosing a good quality product over salt we can buy in a market is beneficial for our health.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

The only salt our family uses now! I love that we can buy refill packages for these shakers. Salt is so essential for good health and finding a good quality one that is natural and hasn’t been bleached is a blessing.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

this is the salt the doctor recommend and I found here so I always buy it. If you want the best sea salt , this is the one!