DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Just what I had in mind! These are excellent.

When wanting some seafood, these Sardines are an easy meal. I created a sardine and spinach soup because it's cold here in Nevada and because I had an 8 oz. bag of fresh spinach on hand. I made a rue and a broth; added the flavorful sardines plus some canned mushrooms and a few marinated artichoke hearts; some dill, lemon juice, and voila! A tasteful and healthy soup for two or a sauce for pasta if desired. There are no bones nor skin and packed in water; the quality is just what I wanted! I recommend these and will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Trying out each of Reese’s sardines. Glad to have tried this, but I do prefer in olive oil rather than in water, and also with skin and bones as it’s from the bones you get the calcium (about 5-7 times more!). Drained the water and added olive oil and fresh herbs for a tasty light lunch of sardines on toast or on a baked potato. Well packed can with generous serving. Great nutritional benefits. Reese is an excellent brand and very glad to know of them via iHerb. Their sardines are from Morocco, the world’s larger exporter of canned sardines of reputable quality and ingredient.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have ordered these many times. In my mind these are the best skinless and boneless sardines in water, and I have tried quite a few different brands. I always order these on iherb for the price. I love the taste of these sardines.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I loved the sardines!!! They are cleaned and it’s just filet. No bones and other stuff. I shared with my cat and she loved it as well!!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The sardines look delicate. Great taste. I like that the sardines are skin and boneless. These are sardines in water which is good if you want to add your own dressing.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

For that, these are super nutritious without the added oil. Very mild taste. They don’t look beautiful however they taste great in a perfect portion. Add some spices and they’re perfect!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

wow love this. so healthy. taste really good. I never like sardine but I like this. the sodium level is just nice. quality is great. Nice ingredient.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I've been ordering these sardines multiple times, I like this product because it's low sodium and skinless&boneless. I don't see these kind of products in regular shops.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Baby's first try of sardines - I have hunted high and low for low sodium sardines and this came highly recommended. I have tried this myself and it tastes good - unadulterated sardine goodness

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It's hard to find skinless & boneless canned fish here in Hong Kong. What I love most is it's skinless, meaning fat content is very low!! Definitely goes well with every recipe.