DK

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A great candida cleanse for sure. I have tried other brands and never have had the results that I get with this one. It has easy to follow directions and the tincture lasts usually as long as the capsules. Definitely recommend for anyone having recurrent yeast infections or any sign of yeast overgrowth.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Honestly I am surprised how well this worked for me! Literally have been suffering from candida which caused me to have a scalp yeast infect due to poor eating habits and drinking alcohol. This actually got rid of the itchy scalp so fast I was surprised how after my first day the had gone way down and I started feeling way better. I will be buying this again! You should try it as well if you are having candida problems. Kick the sugar and refined carbs!

34cd5724-a95d-4965-864a-f7106632c20b
b7e83577-3949-4eab-a64d-dc00e002ed94
Posted on May 2, 2022

This product is amazing, I’m going to order some for my partner too, the ingredients are nice and clear on the box and all natural. I use to have yeast spots on my body and have yeast infections a lot but this product has helped massively! Definitely worth every penny! I followed the dosage as they stated on the box and its definitely helped the spots go, so the benefits are immense. The taste is literally tasteless for the capsules and the drops taste of hardly anything. The quality is good, you get the exact amount that is needed for the course and the size of the capsules are nice and small to swallow.

92b246d2-2587-4801-9a29-b0bc920615f3
b42ff728-6ff8-4811-a9d8-6ea22eee9978
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

So far it works great. I’m feeling less tired and more energetic. I’m half way through but can tell that the candidate cleanse works. I do have to say if you don’t like oregano than that might be a problem. The 20 drops per serving tasting like liquid oregano. I don’t mind But just in case you should be aware of the strong taste. I always take a sip of water afterwards and that’s fine. If you take them just before bed you may have the taste of the oregano during the night in th i ok rd mouth but very mild

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My daughter has been complaining about a “funky” taste in her mouth for months. Even to the point that she could eat a lot of her favorite foods. Some of those food were eggs and chicken. After this cleanse she noticed less cravings, better sleep and a taste in her mouth has gone away. I definitely recommend this product for older teens/young adults. Would do this yearly. I have currently began mine. Will report back after the 15 days.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this product regularly once per year before summer for candida balancing. Always have good results: loosing weight, have better skin quality and have no cravings and mood swings. I think that this brand is the best for detox as provides various solutions for body cleanse. Recommend to follow no carbs diet during taking CandiSmart for better results.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Wow! What a program! Noticed a difference within the first three days. Sugar cravings stopped, and weight loss happened. Loving the effect already, and pooping easier!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love this remedy, it really works. Also what I really love about it is that it’s all natural. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from extra yeast in there bodies.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My favorite brand of probiotics and cleansing programs. It never fails to work and deliver results. I lost some pounds and my cravings are gone. My bowel works like a clock