DK

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I consume this first thing in the morning with a glass of water on an empty stomach. I also consume lots of water after this. Do note - that it causes me to go to the loo pretty soon - so that is something you might want to keep in mind and time your intake accordingly.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The product quality is great, it helped to soothe my stomach. Recommended dosage is OK. Taste is good. The size of a package is a bit too big, it shroud be smaller to help save the environment.

I have methane sibo type c, with ibs and this helps! took a week to help but I'm much better with regularity and less gas. I also use ion biome on empty stomach, then half hour later this product with coffee.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good quality. Good ingredients. I like the you only need one scoop. I am not sure about the taste because I put it in my smoothie.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This quality product is so good for you. The ingredients are clean. The size of it is great, it comes with a dosage spoon. It tastes ok, but for the benefits I’m fine drinking it with water every day. Will definitely buy again!!! Definitely recommend others!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I take this daily in the morning with some minerals. I think it helps with my digestion and my constipation issue seems to be less of a problem when I take this. I will continue to take and see if this product will help my digestive system.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

really helps when i'm having digestive issues. i don't find that the last jar is very easy to mix with water... it seems to just float on the top no matter how much i try to whisk it in.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This took my leaky gut silent reflux away in ONE month! I can’t recommend enough!!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

it's a great effective product for a variety of intestinal and digestive issues.