DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Fantastic!

While this product is a little expensive it is certainly worth it because the benefits of this product are amazing. I'm just over 50 and my hair was starting to look a little dull, and with this product it has brought my hair back to life. I've seen improvement in all areas, my hair is fuller, healthier, shiny and makes my hair grow faster. Great product thank you.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Diet health illness and age can affect hair growth. There is a cycle for the hair follicle to produce a hair, grow and then stop and break and follicle becomes dormant. This is over a number of years. Noticed after getting sick my hair looked frizzy and hair line of new growth was less so noticed Reserveage Keratin Hair Booster and Biotin and resveratrol was available in Iherb. Started taking and after a few weeks noticed my nails were stronger and less shedding. This takes time as your hair has to grow so do not expect a quick hair growth. Easy to take with water but better if you take with food as you will get a sick stomach otherwise. We naturally shed as the follicles start to stop hair growing. Will update in a month of so. Will continue to take as it looks like it is working.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

If you suffer from hair loss, I advise you to try this product.. As for me, it was falling out a lot, so I took two pills per day. But if you have slight hair loss, take one only

5414bc05-d2eb-4bc1-878b-45cb0b857cd2
4f07e59f-dbe9-4d88-a653-67b1d64681c0
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Its a very good product of all hair booster that i tried. This one really amaze me. Very effective plus its more expensive to buy it outside. Here in iherb is the best price

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

BEST HAIR BOOSTER EVER!! I tried so many different hair and nail vitamins and I definitely noticed a difference with this product. I have noticably thining hair and I researched this product and heard many good things and it's true. this has been working for me and I notice less hair falling out and I buy it every month! I definitely recommend for people with thinning hair like mine! (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,682

Great. The quality of delivery and packaging is just superb. The price is good. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The ingredients are top notch and top quality. Take time to take effect and you have to be patient. But the benefits are there. Need patience and need to use long term.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good quality. I see this product helps my nails growing .I need to buy more bottles and continue seeing the effect of my hair grow but it seems works good for me

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have tried this product 120 caps. I decided to top up and re-order 60 caps. I was a bit surprised that the colours were different, despite the same ingredients. Size is decent and easy to swallow. Taste is not too bad, do not have any aftertaste when swallowed with water. My hair benefitted from this product, I have a lot of baby hairs.

0381ebba-239d-416c-8fc2-e3f4fbc87ed7