DK

Oceans
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,102
3,311
Great Product for Keeping You Young!

I love this product! I will say, it takes time to see any changes. I started seeing changes at the end of my first bottle so I ordered a second. I see it most in my eye lashes and my skin. Lashes are naturally longer and more full and skin looks very clear. Definitely recommend!

I'm now two months into trying a combo of Resveratrol in this highly recommended brand formulation, alongside something called EndoCalm, a formula that may not be on the market for long, but was still at iHerb last I looked. During the day these two together with D3/K2, Cal/Mag, and a multivitamin, seem to have tamed my nervous system, allowing me to think more clearly and function with less of a tremor (ET). At night, I have been sleeping soundly for the first time in years. I am a VERY happy and hopeful customer. The quality is such that there is consistency and no negative effects. A win/win.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My wife and I love this product a lot and we have been using it for more than a year now. After working hard during the day and taking it a night before I feel refreshed the following morning. It's more like some repairs were done to my body and becomes active. I LOVE THE PRODUCT.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Its organic! If youre going to take a supplement long term then it should be of the highest quality ingredients, which is key with all Reserveage products 🙂👍

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Another great product for women over 50 to help with the reversal of age. The combination of Muscadine grapes and japanese knotweed are the recipe for a more vibrant you!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I started using it for almost a week now. I still rate it 5 as product seems to have a good promise based on description. If this works, I’ll continue using this product. It’s 120 capsules so it gives me 4 month trial period 😊👍🏼. By the way, Im taking this with collagen, glutathione and vit c. 😊

4dc10686-fa15-4a71-a751-8ae390370768
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Bought it for my Dad. It seemed to be a good clean resveratrol product, although expensive. It gave my Dad allergy immediately and he is a real allergy detector. He always introduces one supplement at a time (other conditions unchanged). So I can safely say that this product was the reason. This product has polyphenols from Japanese knotweed/Polygonum cuspidatum. My dad never had an allergic reaction to organic or non-organic red wine/grape polyphenols. I thought I could take this resveratrol for the skin because it is a shame to be wasting money in this manner, but I am put off as it gave problem to my Dad. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my repeated order although the package changed. I have been taking it everyday and feel excellent in the past 6 months. Will continue.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great qulity, a bit higher price though... giving it to my son due to cognitive delay... waiting for positive results still

6e0e73b1-3132-4f45-8017-94733a21eff4