DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,168
8,374

Great dose of DMAE. DMAE is highly effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, face lifting. And it really work for fine lines and wrinkles, i use with peptide serum from Advanced Clinicals and StemCell cream from Prescriptskin, the results is very fast about 10 days. Tips. 🙂 DMAE suitable for use with other anti-aging peptides to help enhance efficiency and make the results faster and clearer This serum is fast absorption and the scent is okay. I have againg and crack skin it's great benefits for my face. Great quality and ingredients. Suggest guys ❣️

Posted on May 17, 2022

all in all good quality product doesn't smell very scented or or anything special you can definitely feel an immediate reaction after using it feels that the muscles on your face get low tighter I didn't use it long enough so I can see actual result and I'm in my late 30s so I can't say that I am seeing a huge difference in the mirror but can definitely feel it tightening so maybe if you're older you will see the effect more visibly going to continue use for better results recommended for more saggy older skin types

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly. Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this brand and product! I chose to try the 5% serum for use around my lips. I like the quality. It is light and absorbs quickly. I noticed improvement with the sagging around the corners of my mouth. My jawline is getting firmer as well. I have not notice any scent. It is a small size pump bottle packaged in a box. I will continue to purchase and use. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The past couple of years my facial and neck starts to become loose due to adrenal fatigue. I seem to age a lot compare to friends of my age. I was searching for a remedy. When I applied this product for a couple of weeks I starts to see my cheeks, jawline and my neck area is getting firmer. I have tried other products, only this product I can see an obvious improvement in such a short period of time. Although it might not able to completely reverse but at least this improvement has given me some hope. Will continue to use it and monitor the change.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022
1,004
7,263

It's great ingredient and dosage. Benefits for aging skin reduced fine lines and wrinkles. I really like it. It's gentle serum. Rich texture but fast absorption. I use at day and nigt . Quality!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I feel a slight skin tidning. The skin looks good after applying the serum but it is sticky. Of you apply a moisturiser or sunscreen after that the stickyness slowly fades away

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Wanted to try out DMAE after reading about its skin benefits. The serum is nice and hydrating and easily layerable with other skincare. Great ingredients and no irritation on sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Didn't like the package - impossible to get small enough amount of serum. The serum itself wasn't spreading good enough on skin and left a film. Anyway, i think there was some effect.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I feel a difference in my skin it feels lifted and tighter, I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a natural lifting action.